Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inertia Drive project. RFDD.

Started by tinman, August 17, 2014, 06:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on August 28, 2014, 08:33:58 AM
@MarkE (or anyone that know's)
I have a question for you regarding my (rough)sketch below.Now i could set up an experiment myself,but time and cash are short in supply,as i need what i have of both to build the next setup-demo.

If we have two jets of water coming from two nozzles,and we direct those jets into each other at right angles(say an inch from the nozzles),using just jet A as an example,will jet B cause jet nozzle A to be pushed in direction A or direction B,or will there be no force applied to the nozzle itself at all
Once the water is free of each nozzle, but for some surface tension it goes on its way.  Surface tension can transmit some force back up the stream, pushing the A nozzle leftward away from the B nozzle.  The faster the stream from A the stronger the effect.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on August 28, 2014, 08:46:12 AM
Once the water is free of each nozzle, but for some surface tension it goes on its way.  Surface tension can transmit some force back up the stream, pushing the A nozzle leftward away from the B nozzle.  The faster the stream from A the stronger the effect.
Being that surface tension is very weak,can we say that the force placed on nozzle A from the jet of water from nozzle B will be very weak?
What % of the 40 psi would you say is placed on nozzle A from jet B?.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on August 28, 2014, 09:02:39 AM
Being that surface tension is very weak,can we say that the force placed on nozzle A from the jet of water from nozzle B will be very weak?
What % of the 40 psi would you say is placed on nozzle A from jet B?.
It depends on the velocity of the water leaving the A nozzle.  If the A nozzle is just dripping then virtually no force transmits back to the nozzle.  If the velocity out the A nozzle is very high then you could get a decent percentage of the force that acts on the A stream to transmit to the A nozzle.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on August 28, 2014, 09:26:02 AM
It depends on the velocity of the water leaving the A nozzle.  If the A nozzle is just dripping then virtually no force transmits back to the nozzle.  If the velocity out the A nozzle is very high then you could get a decent percentage of the force that acts on the A stream to transmit to the A nozzle.
It would be  40 psi constant flow preasure, from both A and B nozzel,which are 1/2 inch nozzle's.
Would you think it would be more than 10% of the 40 psi that acts upon nozzel A-that seems to be a generous amount to me.

tinman

OK Mark-one more question.
In the slightly modified sketch below,i have added a green arrow. If water jet B is hitting water jet A,would this increase the force(in the direction of the green arrow)on nozzle B,or would the force on nozzle B be the same as if it wasnt hitting water jet A. Both jets of water intersect each other 1 inch from either nozzle.