Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Slayer driven neon-producing DC via resistor ?.

Started by tinman, August 20, 2014, 10:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

This is an effect i stumbled across about a year ago,and just revisiting it. Here i have a neon being driven via the slayers electric field,and then from the neon to a small AC cap(cap size not important)via a resistor on one leg. Seems some how that the resistor gives rise to an AC offset,so as we end up with an overall DC voltage in the cap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWnLBrDkTTc&list=UUsLiBC2cL5GsZGLcj2rm-4w

MarkE

With lots of RF around your meter could be reporting nonsense.  You should look at the capacitor with a scope.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on August 21, 2014, 08:01:08 AM
With lots of RF around your meter could be reporting nonsense.  You should look at the capacitor with a scope.
Used the scope when i found this a year ago-same result. But what do you think the scope might show in way of trace Mark?

I will go make another video ,using the scope,and post it here asap.

TinselKoala

Quote from: tinman on August 21, 2014, 08:11:10 AM
Used the scope when i found this a year ago-same result. But what do you think the scope might show in way of trace Mark?

A little while ago you demonstrated that the NE-2 can act as a rectifier. Maybe that's what's happening here. If so I would expect that the maximum voltage you can get on the capacitor is going to be the neon's cut-off voltage, maybe 65 or 70 volts or so. Just guessing though.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on August 21, 2014, 08:11:10 AM

The scope will show whether or not you have a symmetrical waveform.  If the neon bulb is acting like a rectifier, even a very leaky rectifier, then the waveform will by asymmetric.