Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Johann E. E. Bessler and his clues

Started by dom444, November 27, 2014, 06:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dom444

Very nice work Alan you have a very good workshop by the looks of it, nothing you have said i will disagree with as a matter of fact earlier in this post i
speak of the pendulum speed regulator being essential for the operation of this type of wheel, as well as to much speed tends to lock up everything with centripetal force and friction.

I have started the build for this wheel to test it i have 90% of it worked out and with this system the way my minds eye sees it and i have tested, the weights due to the mechanism will be retracting up at about 5 o'clock, the peg will engage holding the weights away from the rim all the way up the ascending side till hits between 1 & 3 then release the weight with a bit of kick
to follow the perimeter the rest of the way down, this system is based on the clues i have found.

the weights are a problem for me at the moment, have to find or machine suitable ones and they will be suspended by flat leaf springs in the center area of the wheel and provide the counter weight for the end weights, or as Bessler describes them very heavy weights.

if you watch this mechanism with its weights they have a very unusual action your so called swing machine comes close to it, and they look like little children playing in tall broken columns, as bessler describes, that's what makes me think i am on the right track it all fits.