Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Air Charge Tesla Like Devise

Started by freethisone, September 02, 2014, 08:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Thanks for sharing your research and work.   I built a negative ion generator 48 years ago for a science project   8)

freethisone

thanks for the posting. i need more people to look at this for what it really is. i dont want anyone to say no it cant work without doing the experiments i describe first. its a little tesla secret. he furnished one end of the charge on his radiant energy devise.. :P

ask some questions, and do you still have the ion gen you built?

my suggestion to everyone start by getting the 7.5 neg  ion gen from electronic gold mine. then get ready to be rocked like a boat. I call it a air charge accumulator. but it really is a tesla product. and doctor townsend Brown advanced it. Tesla had other plans so he shared.

freethisone

hi all , i say i had done just what Tom had said. i prove this is the case, but will you confirm my findings too? please get on board and do the experiments i describe.

measure the energy stored in a variable cap, and in what time it did so, and what voltage, and capacity is reached.\

i will teach you how to get more energy from the sink. it acts on positive energy. simply.

cheers all what do you think?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNU3MLqyzPk#t=172

mscoffman

freethisone;

Could you start by showing the page on which this 7.5KV room ion generator is actually shown? Surplus electronic
stuff sells out over time. You really need to show this working using an existing ion generator product that others
can purchase new, now.

To have this be of any use you really need to have a machine capable of collecting the excess electric charge and
then using that to run the ion generator in the first place. Have you ever collected the charge from the capacitors
automatically, then used that to charge batteries then used the batteries to run the ion generator? Show us that
experiment running, then you may have something. This *is* overunity.com after all.

Showing different scientific phenomenon happening, is not in itself overunity energy production. It can't look like it, it must
be proven as an operating balance and be reproducible.  *TB's stuff should not be trusted* outside of black lab conditions.

I happen to think your idea is probably right, it is you just are showing nothing overunity and therefore proving nothing.

:S:MarkSCoffman

freethisone

Hi, i included the product name from electronic gold mine from sea wise 7.5 kv neg ion gen. buy one before they sell out.

Im glad you have asked these questions, and in reality i can do this, this invention is after all based on equal potential surfaces.

there is alot i want to show you guys, but you have to purchase the gen first. if you have one around i can show you how to use that also, but what you really need is the one i stated. it has a limiting voltage and you cant harm yourself.

Now speaking of over unity i am, i say, yes i have done what Tomas Bearden has told us.

i advanced this much more then i have told. I hint to its truth as  a Tesla devise.

im going to give it to every one who buys the gen and wants to prove the theory is correct.

I say over unity means if i get somthing for free. I claim i can get free charge with this invention.. so it is over unity because i have more then i put in.