Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Im looking for an easy device

Started by LeksImpaler, September 06, 2014, 03:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeksImpaler

Hi! Im new here, sorry for my bad english, im from spain.

First of all sorry, because its possible my message is repeated 1000 times but, i did the investigation at this web i could, and im so confused.

Can anyone show me a gravity (or another kind) devide, that is easy to build and works?

Sorry again.

Thanks so much!

AB Hammer

Quote from: LeksImpaler on September 06, 2014, 03:54:30 PM

First of all sorry, because its possible my message is repeated 1000 times but, i did the investigation at this web i could, and im so confused.

Can anyone show me a gravity (or another kind) devide, that is easy to build and works?

Sorry again.

Thanks so much!

Greetings LeksImpaler

You first have to understand gravity for there is no provable gravity wheels that is known how they work. At least not shown yet. But here is a chaos wheel to help you on your way.

http://youtu.be/ueh2sJXHmG0

Thus it is called a quest to prove to the world.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

ARMCORTEX

He said working Alan, not non working and low potential

like that device

forest

Quote from: LeksImpaler on September 06, 2014, 03:54:30 PM

Sorry again.

Thanks so much!

Hi,

How good do you know spanish and english ? There is an important task of translating one or two patents from spanish language into english . Those patents seems easy to build but what is more important is the information included inside patent (which I fully support) which may be groundbreaking for you and others and which needs very precise translation. I do not know spanish (and english only a bit), so the progress in translating using google is very slow for me....

freethisone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy6hLZ02naM

a crank is a crank until proven right.

if u want easy try doing my experiments from the tesla air charge thread. :-X