Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aetheric Battery, New Free Energy Source From Aether!

Started by tinyCoder, September 10, 2014, 03:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kator01

hey profitis,

too bad that you can not view the vids. It is an absolut must-see especially for you. Have you acess to the website of Dr. Pollack ?
There was an extract of his book you can get it dowloaded here:
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0161/7154/files/FOURTH_PHASE_SAMPLE.pdf?1585

Can you see the picture ( still-foto of the vid ) here ? http://faculty.washington.edu/ghp/research-themes/water-science/

and here : http://faculty.washington.edu/ghp/research-themes/water-based-technology/

Light is creating a different structure of water-layers ( ( hexagonal ) at the close proximity of hydrophilic surfaces, even at the border to air ( the bugs which run on water..there you can see then membran-like-structure..http://www.natur-lexikon.com/Texte/MZ/001/00067-Wasserlaeufer/MZ00067-Wasserlaeufer.html) , in his demontrations Nafion is used. This structure is similar to the graphene-strukuture but composed only by oxygen and hydrogen atoms.

He has named it EZ-Water ( Exclusion-Zone) because any contamination wihin normal bulk-water will be driven out of this EZ-zone if it builds up in stacked layers. This EZ-Zone has a definite absorption of 270 nm which is a good indication for this hexagonal ring-structure. And it carries negative charge leaving the rest of the bulk-water charged positive ( ph-measurement and current measurements have been performed.

Normally the people in the audience should have jumped out of their chairs to give a standing ovation .... but nothing of this sort of reaction...nevertheless he has summed up a lot of knowledge from the past and combined it with his experimental based knowledge.

Hope this might give you some idea, but I have to confess that I am sceptical about this pyramid thing especially after the Trawöger-fraud and will not actively analyse unless there is a clear cut description of all elements involved.

No, profitis, I am not an expert in electrolysis I just have followed and tutored many developments and did sientific based research of the basis for HHO-generation and this process is still developing fast in different directions if you take into account the findings of Dr. Pollack.
Write me a pm so I know where you live and can find ways how to supply more information about new findings about the newest development in this topic.

Regards

Kator01

profitis

I got to see some of pollak on tubidy.com thanks kator.the exclusion zone much resembles guoy-chapman or helmholts electrostatic bounderies and specificly reminded me of DONNAN EXCLUSION and DONNAN POTENTIAL which appears at membranes and ion exchange resins.donnan exclusion I have found to give very interesting results indeed in certain experiments.yes I think the coder gadget described here appears to be much too high power density to be believable but I'm always intrigue,somtimes I get new ideas in a flash of inspiration from the 'uncertainty' stuff here too lol.

profitis

profitis

ALVARO_CS

gentlemen
If you take the trouble to read the web page linked in the first post, even through the dumb G translator,you fill find some clarity.

1 Special interest in AVOIDING electrolysis (or whatever chemical reaction thereof)
2 Separation of polarities via two Leyden jars interconnected
3 Use of treated water, to get a water molecule alignment, sensitive to low frequencies
4 Use of the pyramid geometry to bias the water and collect the electrostatic charges in to the leyden jars.

I don`t know if this is correct (TinyCoder will say) and do not know if the device works as stated, but until TinyCoder exposes all details, further speculation is worthless.(IMHO)