Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy from waste heat or the environment

Started by Dingus Mungus, September 10, 2006, 03:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: hartiberlin on September 14, 2006, 09:03:06 AM

Hi,
many thanks for the nice animation.
Should this a second law Carnot violation device,
cause it has higher than Carnot efficiency ?

Where is a calculation to it or the theory behind it ?
Many thanks.
Please just post the concept here in the forum.
Regards, Stefan.

While this theory is derived from Carnots, he believed only the heat pool determined a steam engines efficiency and the fluid was inconciquential. Today we have several fluids with boiling points between 21 and 46 degrees celcius (70F-115F) that are denser then distilled water and have greater expansion rates.

I do not yet know if this device can be overunity, but I do believe this device can provide better efficiency when coupled to a combustion engine by using the waste heat of the engine exhaust to vaporize the liquid thus providing mechanical power. A four stroke hydrocarbon engine is only 30% efficient due to friction and conversion of energy to heat. This device could be coupled to an engine in a 10:1 ratio so that it provides a tenth of the friction until the system obtains a proper temperature. Once the system is heated each steam cycle equates to ten revolutions on the host engine. Modern steam engines average about 600 rmp's, but an engine such as this has never been built (to my knowlege). I wonder if anyone has ever patented a closed loop steam engine? I'm trying to find some help here in researching information on the fluid/vapor dynamics of the to chemicals I listed in the animation.

As far as the mechanical function of the device goes:

*note chemicals used and boiling points

If you have anymore questions I would be glad to try to answer them. I hope to hear what you think of this idea.

Dingus Mungus

Here is a link showing the the pressure/temperature chart for CFC-12:
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/freon-d_972.html

Here is a link showing the the pressure/temperature chart for CFC-22:
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/r22-properties-d_365.html

Here is a link showing the the pressure/temperature chart for H2O:
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/boiling-point-water-d_926.html

I'm having trouble finding out how they got these numbers. Does anyone here know how I could calculate this information for the chemicals I listed???

pese

@Dingus

try it with propan.

fill 2.2 atm in!

will work

pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

pese

Chlorethan (Ethylchlorid), C2H5Cl

Vereisungsmittel in der Medizin zur lokalen Bet?ubung (durch niedrige Siedetemperatur von +12 ?C sofortige Verdampfung ? Unterk?hlung der Haut ? Schmerzunempfindlichkeit

found that  +12 degrees Celsius  as boilintemerature

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: pese on September 27, 2006, 07:50:32 AM
Chlorethan (Ethylchlorid), C2H5Cl

Vereisungsmittel in der Medizin zur lokalen Bet?ubung (durch niedrige Siedetemperatur von +12 ?C sofortige Verdampfung ? Unterk?hlung der Haut ? Schmerzunempfindlichkeit

found that  +12 degrees Celsius  as boilintemerature

A great example!
vielen Dank!