Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy from waste heat or the environment

Started by Dingus Mungus, September 10, 2006, 03:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: pese on September 27, 2006, 03:23:12 AM
@Dingus

try it with propan.

fill 2.2 atm in!

will work

pese

Well hopefully someone with the means to test this concept will give it a try in the mean time I'm focusing PMM technology. How did you determine that information?

pese

Try it ! It work.
I have "repaired" (filled) my frigidaire with them !

Old not toxid gas that was used decades before als in germany (east)
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: pese on September 27, 2006, 01:17:17 PM
Try it ! It work.
I have "repaired" (filled) my frigidaire with them !

Old not toxid gas that was used decades before als in germany (east)
Pese

That I can understand but this concept is not relying on a chemicals ability to be used as a refidgerant but a chemicals ability to vaporize at near room temperatures. The most important aspect of any fluid that can boil at room temperature is its volume curve in ratio to H^2O steam. This is why I'm curious to how you calculated 2.2atm's of a liquid that boils at -42c would work? (I know the boiling point of the fluid increases under pressure, but how did you calculate the proper bar density)

sergio007

Dingus Mungus,

I like your idea,  :)  but I think it will l hard to make it.  to work with less friction as possible. (Needed for the less differential temperature needed between hot side and cold side to be able to run)

I think but I'm not sure if you know, do you know stirling engine ? If not they are closed loop system too. But normally they work with only vapore or air.  Somoene in near 1980 (I don't remember the name) make one that can run with only 0.5 Celcius diffence! No power output but at least it turn !  Now on the web you can easely find seller that sell it as stirling low temperature engine (with the hand only heat it run ! ) 

Why I talked about it is if you put some exotic gaz in it, I think with time, you will loss some gaz by the piston and by the shaft of turning door. Espacially if you have different pressure between inside your engin and outside.  If you put more great gasket, = it will be adding more friction.

Another think is I think it will be very hard to make this rotating door to be air tight, but possible with good CNC machinery. but again, you adding a lot of friction.

For the piston I suggest you to put a diaphram piston.  For rotating door I maybe suggest you to turn you disk sideway, like this it will be flat surface not curved . Like this it will be easiyer to be air tight. and to make !   ;)

In industrial use, they normally use turbine (Less friction, great effiency, lower maintenance etc.) But they need a lot a power to get great efficency, than they can not make power from waste heated water like. But I know some compagny are trying to make it with R134a like gaz but for industrial use. 

Have fun !

Alp
Sergio