Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Spiral track acceleration...

Started by iacob alex, September 17, 2014, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanc5

Quote from: iacob alex on May 31, 2016, 03:16:39 PM
.....at : http://energythic.com/view.php?node=197
     Starting with a simple device ( sprinkler ) , then thinking about a gravity powered lever ( trebuchet ) .....due to the same Coriolis effect , but as a self-motion one...
     Al_ex

Excellent article even though I could not even come close to verifying the math myself. But it definitely made me think about the braking effect of the Coriolis force within a spinning rotor with straight arms. Even more interesting is that the Coriolis braking force can be negated and can actually add energy if the rotor arms are swept backward at a certain angle. The angle is dependent on the angular velocity of the rotor.

Anyway there may be another way to negate or manipulate the coriolis force that could relate to some of the Schauberger machines. He suggested that the fluid in the rotor arms should be spiraling as it traveled radially outwards. The question is: what effect would spiraling vortex flow in his radial pipes have on the coriolis force? Would it negate the Coriolis effect somehow? Or perhaps throw the Coriolis force "out of phase"? Could this have anything to do the the claims Schauberger made about his machine producing thrust or lift if the coriolis force was re-directed perpendicular to the plane of rotation?

iacob alex

.....is related to the Coriolis effect , as a manner to explain the physics of rotation , at :
     www.meteohistory.org/2005historyofmeteorology2/01persson.pdf
     Al_ex

epwpixieq-1

Boscovich "Theory of Natural Philosophy" (1763), the first unification theory, deriving all natural laws from singularity simple yet dynamically complex laws of attraction and repulsion, and consequently derived oscillatory forces, that influenced Lord Kelvin, Faraday, Maxwell, J.J. Thomson as well as Tesla, and many other researchers throughout the 18th and the 19th century in shaping their view of the force dynamics expressed the natural world:
https://archive.org/details/theoryofnaturalp00boscrich
He was a scientist and a visionary centuries ahead of everyone else. One can easily see the atom and electron theory developed 150 years before the discovery of the electron by J.J. Thomson.