Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Regular Transformer connected to the Bi-toroid Transformer (possible issue)

Started by taleo, September 20, 2014, 01:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo-X

@taleo

Your core is good. I cant see any problem here except the airg gap in the center leg. Maybe this airgap affect the secondary flux from bypassing the primary coil.

taleo

Thanks. This one has some gaps on the cuts too which is probably causing loss. The secondary flux is ideally meant to travel through the core beneath the top one. Only the top one has a center leg. I haven't got as good results as other people but on average at 60hz connected to another transformer connected to the wall outlet, I'll get about 130% to 150%. The best I've managed to get using 100hz and 200 hz with an amplifier was 240%.

So if anything I'd say it's good enough to prove the concept. I'll try a better design on the next one. First though, I'm looking into ways to avoid the problem of power consumption when connecting it to the wall outlet. Even if I design one to connect directly to it, the power consumption would be experienced at the next transformer in connection to the grid. Like maybe the one up at the power lines or those big metal green boxes you see outside.

I was thinking maybe rectifying the power and using an inverter made of the BiTT. I don't know if this will work I still have to do the math to see if it makes sense.