Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to make a gravity over balance wheel spin! Probably not OU but interesting t

Started by nwman, October 06, 2014, 03:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your Thoughts?

No it will not work at all.
3 (60%)
Maybe it would work.
1 (20%)
I think it would work.
0 (0%)
It should work!
0 (0%)
Yea, Nwman..... You're the coolest!
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

nwman

How to make a gravity over balance wheel spin! Probably not OU but interesting thoughts!

So I had an idea today and thought I would just share it for brain food.  I've played with the ideas of over balanced wheels and I'm not a "Kool-Aid" drinker but it's fun to think about. (Until you think about it too much!)
I'll try to keep this short. I'll just point you to the pictures attached.
(SEE A1 Side view ) The basic idea is to use a 100% balanced wheel with weighted, but neutrally buoyant balls for simplicity. Then use buoyancy to enact an imbalance in the wheel to cause the wheel to spin. Obviously, the wheel would just sit still with no imbalance but with gravity pulling down and natural buoyant on the submerged bottom side.   Thus, no movement.  Many people have tried sealed vertical compartments but the physics do not add up under stagnate conditions.
(SEE B1 Side view) But what if you could make the water stand in a vertical column encompassing half the wheel without any walls or seals needed to hold it in place? That's where I came up with the idea to put the system in a centrifuge to spin the water up against the side of the enclosure. This would make the water stand up vertically. Given the wheel is balanced, the spinning should have little effect on it besides the friction on the center bearing.
Now with the water on just one side this should make an imbalances on the wheel and cause it to spin.... ??? ??  (Given, one side now is neutrally buoyant and the other side still has gravity pulling down.)
(See B3 Top down view) True, there would have to be energy input into the centrifuge to maintain the spinning. My point is not to say this is an OU device but simply an idea how to make the wheel spin using buoyancy and gravity.
Now, one may only need to do the math of putting multiple systems on the same centrifuge (See B3 Top down view) and see if enough energy could be pulled from the over balance of the wheels to be put back into the energy needed to maintain the spinning of the centrifuge. Given the spinning of the centrifuge should NOT take the same amount of energy to maintain spinning as was needed to get it up to speed. (Just enough to overcome the loss of friction I believe? )
I have to eat lunch before I can even think about doing this much math but let's say this:
One centrifuge.
100 wheels mounted around evenly so it's balanced.
Each wheel after everything said and done would have 10lbs force on a 1' radius wheel, aka 10ft/lbs force each.
Thus, 1000ft/lbs force (minus "stuff") to turn the centrifuge.
So would that be enough to turn a centrifuge that big? (On a permanent magnetic levitated circle rail maybe? In a vacuum if we're dreaming big!) Ha!

Lunch Time! I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Tim

MarkE

I am sorry but this won't work.  Forces add linearly.  Spinning the machine so that the water is on one side does not change the way that gravity pulls the water towards the center of the earth, or that because of that, in order to push something like the ping pong ball between the water and earth takes effort to lift the displaced water.

nwman

Hi MarkE,

Thanks for the reply. True, I have to assume it doesn't work and you are probably correct. But I just want to make sure we are on the same page.

The balls around the wheel do not have to be buoyant but ideally neutrally buoyant. (as better represented in this graphic)

The LEFT wheel shows the forces of gravity, vertical buoyancy, centrifugal force, centrifugal buoyancy and the remaining net force.
       It's left side shows what I am envisioning. Gravity pulling down, vertical water buoyancy pushes up equally because the balls are neutrally buoyant.
       Centrifugal forces are pushing out but the water would push anything less dense inwards thus creating a centrifugal buoyancy.
       Thus, the balls on the left would be neutrally buoyant both vertically and horizontally.

The balls on the right only have two forces acting on them. Gravity and centrifugal force. Thus, a net downward force causing rotation.

If the above is correct then the wheel on the right represents what the wheel looks like with all neutral balls removed since they have no relative impact.

I'm sure I'm wrong but this is what I was thinking. Obviously there are a lot of other details I'm leaving out but I think they are less important than the overall idea at this point.

telecom

Quote from: nwman on October 21, 2014, 03:57:41 PM

Thanks for the reply. True, I have to assume it doesn't work and you are probably correct. But I just want to make sure we are on the same page.

The balls around the wheel do not have to be buoyant but ideally neutrally buoyant. (as better represented in this graphic)

The LEFT wheel shows the forces of gravity, vertical buoyancy, centrifugal force, centrifugal buoyancy and the remaining net force.
       It's left side shows what I am envisioning. Gravity pulling down, vertical water buoyancy pushes up equally because the balls are neutrally buoyant.
       Centrifugal forces are pushing out but the water would push anything less dense inwards thus creating a centrifugal buoyancy.
       Thus, the balls on the left would be neutrally buoyant both vertically and horizontally.

The balls on the right only have two forces acting on them. Gravity and centrifugal force. Thus, a net downward force causing rotation.

If the above is correct then the wheel on the right represents what the wheel looks like with all neutral balls removed since they have no relative impact.

I'm sure I'm wrong but this is what I was thinking. Obviously there are a lot of other details I'm leaving out but I think they are less important than the overall idea at this point.
This appears to me as a very bright idea - probably is going to work!