Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity like you have never seen it before

Started by Panul, October 13, 2014, 10:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Isn't it happening all the time; Someone claims he has discovered OU, but does not have the money. They ar all very ill, on the droorstep to death, very very poor as well. And ofcourse ask someone else to build and test.

I can say this: OU does not exist in our world. If it did, practically everything could be OU. This worlds physics does not have potential for OU, and therefor will never exist no matter how you put parts together.

The closest to OU we can get is the sun. Harness its energy and you'll have free energy for at least the next 5 billion years. No one needs to spend their life, money and work into building something that isn't supplied with an energy source.

Vidar

Panul

Quote from: dz93 on November 07, 2014, 11:09:13 AM
What have you done so wrong in life that made you the way you are?

what an inhibited and poisonous comment. what have you done to be the poisonous viper you developed into? you mammas boy born in feathers and silk. in case you didnt know most people born in poor families, die poor. im a mere worker that makes a few money barely to live. and i didnt even start a family yet cause my parents still need my economical aid. life wasnt so easy for everyone kiddo.

Panul

Quote from: Low-Q on November 12, 2014, 03:35:42 PM
Isn't it happening all the time; Someone claims he has discovered OU, but does not have the money. They ar all very ill, on the droorstep to death, very very poor as well. And ofcourse ask someone else to build and test.

I can say this: OU does not exist in our world. If it did, practically everything could be OU. This worlds physics does not have potential for OU, and therefor will never exist no matter how you put parts together.

The closest to OU we can get is the sun. Harness its energy and you'll have free energy for at least the next 5 billion years. No one needs to spend their life, money and work into building something that isn't supplied with an energy source.

Vidar

wrong. in the center of the sun only a 25% is from nuclear reactions 75% is from what we call genic energy. there is overunity in that universe. no doubt about it. as there are superluminal speeds and ampere's energy. do not bite the propaganda so easily...

Qwert

Quote from http://panospappas.gr/university.htm:

"Notice 0, The left or entering electron end effect is always accelerating, favouring our conclusions and results for the creation or excess energy."

I understand that in this case a grid placed on electron path attracts this electron and thus accelerates it until it reaches the grid. However, the same attraction works on both sides of the grid, so, the attraction force from the grid still makes an influence on the electron and decelerates it after passing the grid. Thus all the energy gained on left side of the grid is lost while on the right side.

Panul

Quote from: Qwert on November 12, 2014, 11:00:55 PM
Quote from http://panospappas.gr/university.htm:

"Notice 0, The left or entering electron end effect is always accelerating, favouring our conclusions and results for the creation or excess energy."

I understand that in this case a grid placed on electron path attracts this electron and thus accelerates it until it reaches the grid. However, the same attraction works on both sides of the grid, so, the attraction force from the grid still makes an influence on the electron and decelerates it after passing the grid. Thus all the energy gained on left side of the grid is lost while on the right side.

The orbit is like a circle or an arc of a circle. the Force exerted on the electron is always vertical to the direction of its speed, thus the  magnetic field neither adds or takes energy from the subject. the speed u can be analysed in the ux and uy. uy is the extra speed added in every loop, it is excess energy being created. All the added screen is doing to correct and control the end effect of the field on the right of the capacitor.  The end effect of  the capacitor is affecting  velocity U  to a small extend, depending on the vertical position, of the electron, going out of this capacitor, whether it is closer or less closer to the separated positive plate from the negative one. Using the screen this vertical position of the electron  dependency  is eliminated. Provided, the particular electron is not hitting the solid metal grid of the screen by pure chance, and it is not absorbed by or distorted by the solid metal grid of this screen.