Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Radiant Energy part 5

Started by Mancha, October 14, 2014, 07:00:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mancha

Hi all,
It is maybe  last video about Radiant energy which I made.
This one is about Radiant energy on atomic and molecular level, which open  new horison about charging the batteries or producing hydrogen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq9AvKU26A4&list=UUpiJQKHA_4sZUhJj1CdfhWg
All The Best,
Milan

freethisone

good work.

dont give up on this yet, i have made many advancements.

here is my link..

http://www.overunity.com/14898/air-charge-tesla-like-devise/

i want you to show me how to charge a batter, or simply scoop off energy that is all around us..

TinselKoala

How can it be a "free energy" circuit when it is powered by a power supply? This is using the negative ion generator to produce an ion current that transfers power from the _mains_ to the little capacitors, right?

In order to catch fish, you have to go fishing in waters that contain fish. If you put the fish in the water yourself, all the better... for you.

freethisone

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 15, 2014, 02:56:17 AM
How can it be a "free energy" circuit when it is powered by a power supply? This is using the negative ion generator to produce an ion current that transfers power from the _mains_ to the little capacitors, right?

In order to catch fish, you have to go fishing in waters that contain fish. If you put the fish in the water yourself, all the better... for you.

Hi there is a secret Tesla had discovered. So did I.   here is a link that made it all possible..  http://www.archive.org/stream/electricalresear00caveuoft#page/48/mode/2up

by adding the ion charge yes i can charge a capacitor, but this works on the basis of over charged air. there is available additional energy then what i put in, on top of that a second increase in free charge can be made with UV lights, or even Ozone.

when  I re -discovered this it made me have goose bumps.

this is a fact, i had set up the ion gen on a stainless steel bowl, i added a rod of brass that would sit at 90 degrees from the bowl, and close enough to get a spark to draw a free charge, or at least what was available on the conductor. Now the cool part.

i increased the gap far enough that no spark would be drawn to the rod. it was a gap that exceed the 7.5 kv  available.  so i had thought with no change and enough time the spark would cross the gap. this was false, but when i opened the door, and window ozone was abundant in the air, it was raining. all of a sudden, i mean immediately it started sparking crossing a much larger gap  than was possible with the amount of charge on the bowl.

so free energy is in the air. its called ions. also as a spark crosses a gap, the electron potential is increased, again adding free energy to the mix..

any questions. there is much much more i can share..

cheers..