Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Rossi LENR interview

Started by markdansie, October 15, 2014, 07:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Profitis

we have the good fortune to have some of the worlds most learned and savvy
business men here ,save for just pot luck these multi billion dollar companies would
surely starve if left to their own devices .

bunch of hapless, clueless putz's in desperate need of the advice being offered here.
they are woefully ignorant and in need of rescue from that sneaky  evil Ne're do well Rossi.

Yeeesh......

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

profitis

Lol ramset. According to mark E's logic some random stranger with a tube fullo nickel powder duped many multi-billion dollar corps's own pocket-scientists into submission,not once,not twice,but multiple times

profitis

@mark E so you think if I were to knock at random corporate doors with my karpen pilum that I would,contrary to your earlier statements,get a job then due to the sheer luck that one of their pocket scientists will be an idiot?

ramset

I think its good to have Boundaries ,anonymity affords some men the luxury to step into places that
they would never dare in person.

such men can right checks with their mouth that their tookus could never cover.

It is one thing to con/buy a public servant or hapless government in " La La land" ,quite another to do this in the private sector .

But maybe Rossi is just that good ??
Or should I say Evil......

Lucky ??

Is he good at finding Dopey Hapless Billionaires ?

that's a different kind of Miracle .

Naaahh
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

profitis

Lol ramset.mark E gives a new meaning to anna-nicole-smithy-labs