Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Rossi LENR interview

Started by markdansie, October 15, 2014, 07:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

@mark E.Hidden vcr,song-n-dance,power-point slides.all completely different tools for different once-off scams.anomolous heat here,anomolous heat there,anomolous heat theeere,anomolous heat also theeerre,and ther,n there,n ther.nickel = 3000 scams and counting?

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on October 16, 2014, 06:05:22 AM
Lol @mark E you talk about NASA yet they were the guys who were leaking out cold fusion anomolous heats themselves a few years back.
Do you really want to play yourself a fool like this?  NASA's interest in the possibility of CF/LENR/LANR makes their rejection of Rossi's dog and pony show all the more damning.

What all the scams have in common including Rossi is that only modest care checking appearances against reality exposes them all. 

TinselKoala

Quote from: profitis on October 16, 2014, 05:53:56 AM
@tinselkoala your topic is character assasination of rossi.my  topic is what went on in that lab,in that tube,which has nothing to do with rossi.until we begin to argue over what went on in that tube,we get no nearer to facts.
Read Rossi's patent. Notice that the patent says that the process _runs on_ the NI62 isotope as fuel. It produces _copper_ as "ash" and this was "confirmed" by a test performed on the ECat several years ago, again under the control of Rossi.
Now, please explain to me how this present reactor _PRODUCES_ Ni62 in its ash, not copper, and doesn't start with Ni62 in there as fuel.

Then, take a look at this website and the documents linked from it.
http://news.newenergytimes.net/2014/10/12/rossi-handles-samples-in-alleged-independent-test-of-his-device/

Next, please review this document, which is a critique of the previous Levi-conducted "independent" test, by some actual professors of nuclear physics at Uppsala U, attached below. This is the level at which I would like to proceed with any discussion of the Levi et al. demonstration, including the participation of Rossi and his "character". However I don't think you are up to it. I think you have just now stepped into the Rossi affair and you don't have the necessary background information. You really should stick to electrochemistry.

ramset

Tinsel
So ultimately your claiming Rossi pulled a switcheroo in the Lab,
like a mission impossible episode .

this is the Level of scrutiny which begs  a higher skill level from Profitis ?

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

profitis

Electrochemistry was the beginning of pons-lenr and electrochemistry was the endup of nickel-lenr so I think I'm damn suited to tackle this one mr tinselkeizen.let's go to basics first,as rossi and many others said before,nuke reactions are a side-effect of a quantum phenomena so lets start with textbook-literature basics and put the horse(catalyst spillover) before the cart(nuke disintergration).let's go to rossis earlier patent http://ecatnews.com/?p=829 where he had a copper tube with nickel coating on the inside .do you agree with me that hydrogen spillover between nickel and copper is scientific fact mr tinselkoala.please go here http://frigidaflamma.blogspot.nl/2011/06/copper-with-nickel-in-rossi-e-cat.html?m=1