Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Quanta Magnetics Experimental Kits

Started by Scorch, October 15, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Scorch:

You said:

QuoteI see no evidence there has been any expressed claim of "over-unity" from Quanta Magnetics

This clip from Quanta Magnetics:  "Gyroscopic Inertia Pulse Motor Generator DEMO - 3 new inventions - one machine."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8VdsWn-Q9Y

At 2:39 Mike Kantz states, "Becasue this alternator fits within the space of the outer gyro weight and the innermost axis here, it does not kill the inertia of the gyro when this thing is under load."

That's a claim of over unity and it is pure BS, a lie.  Don't even try to state, "You can't be sure of this because you haven't built and tested his machine" because you would be making a fool of yourself.

Plus you have Mike Kantz playing the Tesla game, just like Fix the World and hundreds of others.  Then you have the nonsensical Schumann resonance claim from Mike Kantz which is more nonsensical BS, and you are avoiding that issue completely.

Plus, the "3 new inventions" claim is a joke.  I watched the clip and there is nothing there.  And of course you have the outrageous cost for these pulse motors.  I have lots of valid reasons for having issues with Quanta Magnetics.  At the same time I clearly stated that he is free to charge whatever he wants for his kits and people are free to discuss that issue if they want to.

And the one thing that is almost comical is that you are arguing against free speech and the free exchange of ideas on a forum where the explicit purpose of the forum is to engage in free speech and exchange ideas.  People have been fighting and dying for the First Amendment and with lots of verbal-ese and crazy contortions of logic you want to crush it.

MileHigh

Scorch

Hey MileHigh.  :)

I see what appears to be a mechanical advantage (leverage) there.
A mechanical advantage of the larger flywheel over the much smaller rotor of the alternator that serves to help preserve inertia and smooth out cogging feedback from the alternator.
I would not consider or call this advantage "over-unity" nor did I assume he portrayed that advantage as over-unity as you may have assumed.

A mechanical advantage is what may be accomplished by using different diameters of disks and rotors similar to that accomplished with gears or pulleys.
For example the 12" disk of a Q3 pulsed motor will have a 2:1 advantage over a 6" rotor of an alternator.
Or, in the case of the Q3 toroidal generator, the advantage is nearly 5:1.
These mechanical advantages may be very useful for the conservation of kinetic energy and conventional PM alternators that tend to have a 'cogging' effect under load.

There may be far more happening on many levels.
Mechanical advantages are only one aspect to consider.

And I believe flywheels perform better, or in different ways, when gear ratios are applied.
Just a thought from the physics point of view anyway.
This IS a moving, synchronous, system after all.
And there is something like 12 different parameters of adjustments and tuning...

Just need the correct ratios and synchronizers.  8)
And if it actually is a resonate system tuned to mother earth, and located within the spherical capacitor that is the planet and ionosphere, then locating the nearest ley line, or the junctions of dodecahedron shaped core, of this planet  may also be useful when considering all the physical aspects of this thing located and positioned within the source field...

Kindest regards;

}:>

Quote from: MileHigh on October 18, 2014, 08:17:32 PM
Scorch:

You said:

This clip from Quanta Magnetics:  "Gyroscopic Inertia Pulse Motor Generator DEMO - 3 new inventions - one machine."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8VdsWn-Q9Y

At 2:39 Mike Kantz states, "Becasue this alternator fits within the space of the outer gyro weight and the innermost axis here, it does not kill the inertia of the gyro when this thing is under load."

That's a claim of over unity and it is pure BS, a lie.  Don't even try to state, "You can't be sure of this because you haven't built and tested his machine" because you would be making a fool of yourself.

MileHigh

MileHigh

Scorch:

QuoteI see what appears to be a mechanical advantage (leverage) there.
A mechanical advantage of the larger flywheel over the much smaller rotor of the alternator that serves to help preserve inertia and smooth out cogging feedback from the alternator.
I would not consider or call this advantage "over-unity" nor did I assume he portrayed that advantage as over-unity as you may have assumed.

You have to get real, Mike Kantz is lying.  Your backpedaling and frivolous discussion about "mechanical advantage" does not change a single thing.

"Mechanical advantage" is not even relevant to this discussion.  You have a flywheel that is say 14" in diameter.  It does not matter if the diameter of the generator attached to the flywheel is one inch, five inches, 10 inches, or 20 inches.  The only thing that counts is that the generator when powering an electrical load will draw rotational energy out of the flywheel.  If the generator is one inch in diameter and powering a two-watt load or eight inches in diameter and powering a two-watt load it will make no damn difference to the flywheel and the flywheel will slow down at the same rate.

QuoteJust a thought from the physics point of view anyway.

If you want to be able to analyze your pulse motor effectively you need to learn about real physics and real electronics.

QuoteAnd if it actually is a resonate system tuned to mother earth, and located within the spherical capacitor that is the planet and ionosphere, then locating the nearest ley line, or the junctions of dodecahedron shaped core, of this planet  may also be useful when considering all the physical aspects of this thing located and positioned within the source field...

There is no resonance happening anywhere with a pulse motor.  Your quoted comments above are almost as bad as the fake "Schumann resonance play" that Quanta Magnetics makes about their plain ordinary vanilla pulse motor that is not fundamentally different from any other pulse motor.  There is no such thing as "tuning a pulse motor to Mother Earth."  That is just ridiculous nonsense to appeal to the "New Age consciousness" crowd in an attempt to make a sale.

MileHigh

minnie

Poor old scorch trying to tout something like this on here is akin to the hapless
fellow who found wolf traps in a storage unit he bought.
   He then proceeded to take them to a woman who ran a wolf sanctuary for
appraisal, and guess what, she wasn't impressed!
            John.

Scorch

Hey MileHigh.  :)

This would depend on how "nit picky" I may want to be about these experiments.
My analysis may go no further that to confirm or deny the apparent affect in the video and I have no desire to become a PhD. in order to explain it in that particular language.  ;)

I am not real concerned about the physics at the atomic level and it's illogical to nit pick specific wording vocabulary of a mysterious video versus over-all intent and examination of the device.
I will be respectful and honorable to my fellow man-inventor and actually build it and learn, for myself, whether or not I might be able to confirm or deny some of the apparent results by way of my own replication of the same experiment.

A "peer review" so to speak. From one backyard inventor to another.
Although, considering the background of this inventor and his well designed products and professionalism, this inventor is apparently a little more than a mere "backyard inventor" working with spare parts and hardware store supplies. ;)

And, so until then, until I actually ACT in this respectful manner to honor my fellow man by reviewing his experiment; this is all talk and no action. :P

It may produce a unique effect or it may not.
But I am certainly not going to air such very serious accusations lightly and without any first hand knowledge such as actually examining the machine for myself.
Nor am I going to simply ignore possible discoveries merely because I hear somebody else say it's all BS (hearsay) who has not talked to the inventor and not replicated the specific experiment.

Without any proof of claim, of "lying" or "fraud", the allegations are merely hearsay opinions or frivolous claims from a party who has NOT actually performed any experiments with this specific test platform. :o

IF it does produce a unique effect that I may find useful for providing a little extra energy or demonstrating this effect for others; what care, I, the nature and cause?

Do I need to know all the tiny, little, intimate intricacies about how the machine works in order to use the machine by turning the switch on?  ???

Here is the scenario-
Party A says: "I am going to activate this black box and power my lights."
Party B says: "Don't do it because, in my reality, I believe it's impossible for this box to power your lights in your reality."
Party A accepts his claim, without proof of his claim, walks away and lives in darkness the rest of his life...

Is there an apparent effort to keep us in the dark?
At this point, and beyond a mere "good luck" statement, is there any evidence here of any positive, constructive, input about these interesting possibilities from any other user beside myself?
Has anybody here even considered or studied the sciences of the source field investigations complete with hundreds of verifiable, peer reviewed, scientific references?

And, if not, why not and what is purpose of this forum?!?

Isn't this forum supportive of these types of experiments exploring these types of systems?
Why is there an appearance of these efforts to discourage these experiments?

MileHigh -
Are you capable of providing any positive support for these possibilities we desire to explore per the stated purpose of this forum?

Kindest regards;

}:>

Quote from: MileHigh on October 19, 2014, 10:12:43 AM
Scorch:

If you want to be able to analyze your pulse motor effectively you need to learn about real physics and real electronics.

MileHigh