Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My crazy project

Started by tinman, October 29, 2014, 05:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Using 3 old smartdrive stators,i will be conducting test in regards to pulling down the collapsing magnetic field during the flyback portion of each cycle. Already found one interesting thing along the way-why dose the LED get brighter,and stay on longer when i touch the positive side of the LED onto the laminated core of the stator?.The stator core is completely isolated from the windings -checked and double checked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZr48qw2hDE

polln8r

The LED brightening reminds me of Tinselkoala's power transmitter hoops putting the automotive bulb into 'Supernova Mode (SNM)' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qKISIE0Og . Something like that happening here too?

Cool project :)

(edited to fix link)

tinman

Quote from: polln8r on October 29, 2014, 06:13:47 PM
The LED brightening reminds me of Tinselkoala's power transmitter hoops putting the automotive bulb into 'Supernova Mode (SNM)' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qKISIE0Og . Something like that happening here too?

Cool project :)

(edited to fix link)
No,i dont think that is the same. Looks to me like a single turn coil/light bulb combo,being powered by magnetic induction-wireless transmition. When TK gets the supernova thing happening,i believe that is just the transmiting and recieving coils coming into resonance.

TinselKoala

The laminations _reduce_ but do not eliminate the eddy currents induced in the cores. When the coils are oscillating you will have voltage in the laminations. I presume you are using an ohmmeter or continuity checker to confirm "complete isolation". But this will not detect capacitive coupling at high frequencies. But without a circuit diagram ... how can we analyze a circuit?

tinman

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 30, 2014, 07:19:47 AM
The laminations _reduce_ but do not eliminate the eddy currents induced in the cores. When the coils are oscillating you will have voltage in the laminations. I presume you are using an ohmmeter or continuity checker to confirm "complete isolation". But this will not detect capacitive coupling at high frequencies. But without a circuit diagram ... how can we analyze a circuit?
What kind of voltage(how many volts) would you get from a steel core?-and yes, ofcourse i tested with continuity tester ;)
The core is laminated plates that are full circle with fingers for the windings,so i cant see too much voltage being produced there. As you see in the circuit diagram,there is an inductor across the LED.The inductor has to be just right,or it will not work. I have tried 7 different one's,and only one dose the job well,the rest will not get the LED as bright-even adjusting the frequency wont tune them in.

I am now driving the LED straight from two cores of the same type-no ground needed any more.