Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ufo propu engine, closed loop

Started by ingyenenergiagep, November 07, 2014, 01:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoManyWires

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 13, 2015, 07:53:54 PM
Since Hong Kong University has taken up the experiment as student projects, I shall let them do much more vigorous scientific research.  They have better equipment and resources.  Other academic institutions are likely to join.

My job is to sow seeds. 

I am sure that USA and Chinese Military Researchers have done similar experiments and some UFOs are already flying.

Lawrence

haha the aliens must be getting a good laugh at this from the comfort of their own climate controlled flying frisbees.

lots of ufo claims in uploaded media. pictures, videos on youtube, and not surprisingly, interviews with them as well.
hollywood has cashed in more from science fiction that it ever did for non science fiction.

as inspiring as star trek was and still is, stephen hawking might not have to pay out 10 million dollars to anyone able to
prove to him that aliens exist. i could have read and remembered it wrong about that though and he might have meant something different than that that involves 10 million dollars and aliens.

can a IFO exist? if it can be identified or it remains a UFO.

if there is something important to a flying craft being frisbee like in shape, perhaps area 51 can answer that the best.

have you seen one of these flying crafts in person that has convinced you?
some claim to have done so.

ltseung888

I take the stand that UFOs or Flying Saucers exist and flying.  The 225 HP Pulse Motor works.  The 60 QMOGENs from different Nations are not hoaxes.

The task is to find a plausible scientific explanation.

King David Sling scenario as discussed in the ninth design of the flying saucer is scientifically sound.  Lead-out Energy is plausible.  The Pulsed pendulum, the Milkovic 2SO, the Chan Wheel all worked.

The present task is to check whether the magnet-coil repulsion experiment can lead to a case of overunity...
The DSO analysis should provide accurate figures for Input Power and Energy...

Lawrence
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2100.msg50206#new
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Air core waveforms.

Top is with magnet inside tube jumping.

Bottom is with no magnet.

*** From preliminary measurements, the Input Electrical Energy to the air-core and iron-core were approximately equal.  It was mainly number of turns dependent.  However, the magnetism from the iron-core was many times that of air-core.  The result is in line with known properties of electromagnets.

*** This points to the possibility of Electrical Input Energy may be less than the Output potential energy of a magnet or a coil.  More experiments are needed but we shall have dozens if not hundreds of students working on it.

Lawrence
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

SoManyWires

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 13, 2015, 11:28:02 PM
I take the stand that UFOs or Flying Saucers exist and flying.  The 225 HP Pulse Motor works.  The 60 QMOGENs from different Nations are not hoaxes.

The task is to find a plausible scientific explanation.

-we and nearly everyone wish the generators worked.
the task for the 60 self running motor generators is to ask one of them nicely enough to want to finally bring 1 working one to a reputable 3rd party tester, to help bring substance to it and to the other 59 nearly identical claims who also still chosen not to.
most people would think the potentially wealthy inventors would want to also help clean up pollution much sooner.
magicians rarely reveal the mechanics to their craft, and if they did, it would not remain limited to magic.

King David Sling scenario as discussed in the ninth design of the flying saucer is scientifically sound.  Lead-out Energy is plausible.  The Pulsed pendulum, the Milkovic 2SO, the Chan Wheel all worked.

-at first i believed many of the perpetual motion examples were capable. what has the prize money still waiting to be collected?
now i only think maybe a few of them might be possible, and those ones might not have been created just yet.
magnet based concepts possibly, others think radiant energy will make it happen.
some developers focus on cleaner forms of combustion, battery and capacitor storage, or new wind and solar developments that continue to get better with revision.

your work has its interests in electro magnets in relation to its effects involving gravity as part of your path of research. the idea of how would a disc shaped craft be able to power itself. you have taken on a great challenge trying to make sense of that one, the journey might be better than the destination, though as long as you enjoy the scenery along the route, then you know you are doing the right thing and not hurting anyone in the process.

The present task is to check whether the magnet-coil repulsion experiment can lead to a case of overunity...
The DSO analysis should provide accurate figures for Input Power and Energy...

-its because of determined people like yourself, that much good can happen as a result of continued work.

Lawrence

MarkE

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 14, 2015, 12:52:58 AM
Air core waveforms.

Top is with magnet inside tube jumping.

Bottom is with no magnet.

Lawrence
As long as you use a cement resistor as your current sensing device the leading and trailing edge measurements will be fouled up.  If you are serious you can surely spend the small amount of money needed to buy a proper current sense resistor.