Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water and pressure reduction

Started by Gabriele, November 08, 2014, 09:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriele

Hello. I try to explain what i thought.

We take a box contaniner divided in 2 parts by a mobile vertical wall. In one side we put water till a determinated height,to the other side we put a spring to win the pressure applyed to vertical mobile wall. Now we introduce high pressure air to each chamber. The air compress the wall from each side with same force. Als,if we have like 20-30 bar of air pressure,the volume of water reduces by 0,1%. So the density increase but the level of water decrease like the pression on the wall. Is easy to computate. So now the wall will move and expand the spring. Now i let the air exit,the volume of water return the same and so the wall return to original position. Can it work? :-\

Gabriele

Low-Q

Try to do the math if you imaging the water will be compressed 50% at 2 bar pressure.
Using imaginary figures does not change the concept you're looking for. It just might make it easier to calculate.
Also have in mind that air isn't weightless. 1x1x1m of atmospheric air weights about 1.3 kg. 30 bar pressure in a 1000 litre tank is 39kg of air.
Maybe those 0.1% compression of water is accounted for by the weight of air in the spring chamber.

My wild guess is that nothing special will happen to that wall. But it is an interesting thought you brought up. It bugs me a little. I'll look closer into it.

Vidar

MarkE

Quote from: Low-Q on November 08, 2014, 05:44:26 PM
Try to do the math if you imaging the water will be compressed 50% at 2 bar pressure.
Using imaginary figures does not change the concept you're looking for. It just might make it easier to calculate.
Also have in mind that air isn't weightless. 1x1x1m of atmospheric air weights about 1.3 kg. 30 bar pressure in a 1000 litre tank is 39kg of air.
Maybe those 0.1% compression of water is accounted for by the weight of air in the spring chamber.

My wild guess is that nothing special will happen to that wall. But it is an interesting thought you brought up. It bugs me a little. I'll look closer into it.

Vidar
It's just a balance between two pairs of forces.  The minute compressiblity of the water is so somall that for practical purposes it can be ignored.

MarkE

Quote from: Gabriele on November 08, 2014, 10:13:00 AM
So.

In Yellow high pressure air
The wall moves when there is a force difference between the two sides.  One one side is the force that arises from the weight of the water plus air pressure and the other side is force of the spring plus air pressure.  In essence:  two opposing springs find an equilibrium position.