Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Moray and Correa tube experiments

Started by pomodoro, November 08, 2014, 11:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Pomodoro
@Dave 45

attached below

A very simple process , Very safe to play with ,and several noted things to look for
during the Test procedure.

actually quite amazing .

thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

pomodoro

Thanks Chet, that's an interesting and certainly controversial patent.  I'd say that it would be quite a challenge to replicate because some details are not specified. In particular the resonant frequency, amperage and the sort of voltage required to initiate the transmutation.  I would have thought that heat from a nuclear reaction at the electrodes would be enough to vaporize them in no time.  Thanks and keep the info coming..

pomodoro

I put the tube through some quick tests today.  The diagram shows the connections.

Point X-X was either left open, shorted or had a 12 v relay coil attached. Power supply is DC 0-3000V not 300 as shown.

Argon bottle had a needle valve, which allowed pressure to be regulated by either blocking any argon or allowing some small amount into the system while the vac pump was constantly on. Pressure was regulated from 0.1 to 10 Torr.

When the relay coil is connected, the circuit is very similar to what the correas used in their very first patent, where pulses of the tube were used to drive a motor from a DC supply (US5416391). Instead of the motor's inductance I've put a relay which opens and closes as the pulses discharge.

Above 1 Torr arcing was the preferred method of discharge. Below 1Torr normal glow discharge, where only part of the cathode glowed, and abnormal discharge,where all the cathode was glowing, predominated.  Pulses occured as the capacitor achieved breakdown voltage and the argon gas conducted, enough to cause an abnormal glow discharge but not an arc.

Next step would be try to detect these high energy negative spikes the Correas found when a discharge occurs.  I need to do more reading for a few days.

Enjoy the video, showing the argon pulsing and the relay buzzing. The frequency increases as the current is increased.

pomodoro

Here is a quick update showing part of the setup for studying the Correa tube  patents.  I'm going to follow what they did closely. The glass dome is where all the action will take place. Aluminum electrodes will be placed in there under low pressure argon and  will be subjected to pulsed abnormal glow discharges.  Before the experiments begin a pdf will be posted explaining  the Correa patents in basic terms for any beginners wishing to follow the experiment.  The patents are very descriptive and seem to give out most of the detail in full although some claims or descriptions don't quite make sense or seem wrong. - just as in most  most patents.

mscoffman

@pomodoro

If you are doing electron tubes, you might want to look to the following JLN link;

http://jlnlabs.online.fr/mahg/

The construction of the MAHG tube itself is relatively straightforward and the COP input vs. output energy gain
is substantive without going over. :-)  I'd like to know if you are doing anything with MAHG. I've just noticed that
the experimental energy levels are within range of model Stirling engine/generators.

---

In these plasma tubes there is something called space charge. I suspect excess capacitive coupling is caused by
the existence of space charge. That is what inhibits easy use of plasma fusion.