Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: lumen on December 29, 2014, 11:54:31 PM
MileHigh:

Now "clutching at straws" is something I just don't do. I have given it some thought and applied the next logical design change given the data.
You can't actually believe that one flux path is just the same as any other.  This design has produced an anomaly from the start that one must consider regardless of any other problems with the design. Why does the prime mover load drop when the coil is loaded? This is not the same as just any flux path in a conventional generator where the output load always causes additional input load.

It seems clear that somehow Lenz is reducing the input requirement since loading the coil can only produce Lenz. I believe this should be considered different than just any flux path.

Luc:
Good job, the X cores work better!
Your doing nothing more than driving your car around with the hand brake on. All of a sudden you take the hand brake off,the car picks up speed without pushing the accelerator any further down,and you think you have some how gained some free energy.The load is already on the prime mover,and when you draw power from the coil,you are releaving the stresses that have already been present in the core material-you just took the hand brake off.Luc him self has already pointed out that the drill press motor draws 10 watt's more(i think it was that much)when he places the core under the rotating flux gate yoke.

tinman

Luc
What you need to achieve is very simple,and no need for all these exotic test's that some are saying is needed. You simply need to be able to draw that 5 watts from your DUT,and have the drill press motor draw the same amount of power as it dose when the DUT is not present. This will show a true no load situation. Now,if you can then get the drill press motor to draw less when you activate the P/out on your DUT,then you know you have a motoring effect happening there.

I am going to hold off for a while in posting my !no load generator!,but when the time is right,i will post it here. I have found a way to create this flux gate using an electromagnet insted of rotating chunks of iron/steel. I still have a laminated steel rotor,but that is to carry the secondary magnetic field.The down side is,i am not getting 5 watt's out,more like 1.5 watt's,but the good stuff happens on the input side. 8)

Jimboot

Just a quick update, my prime mover is down to 5 watts. Keeping the rotor irons magnetically separated was key. The clogging is a lot higher but when it gets up to speed the current draw is halved. Working on coil arrangements now

tinman

Quote from: Jimboot on December 30, 2014, 08:31:15 AM
Just a quick update, my prime mover is down to 5 watts. Keeping the rotor irons magnetically separated was key. The clogging is a lot higher but when it gets up to speed the current draw is halved. Working on coil arrangements now
Jim
All electric motors will drop in current draw once they get up to speed when they have a load applied to them from startup. Even without a load,an electric motor will draw a lot of current during start up. The current draw will drop as the rpm increases-->unless they have what is called a soft start.

MileHigh

Quote from: tinman on December 30, 2014, 07:39:06 AM
Luc
What you need to achieve is very simple,and no need for all these exotic test's that some are saying is needed. You simply need to be able to draw that 5 watts from your DUT,and have the drill press motor draw the same amount of power as it dose when the DUT is not present. This will show a true no load situation. Now,if you can then get the drill press motor to draw less when you activate the P/out on your DUT,then you know you have a motoring effect happening there.

In theory it's easily possible for 5 watts to be output by the DUT while the drill press draws the same amount of power.  So that will prove nothing.  Likewise, it's also possible for the drill press to draw less power when the DUT is outputting power.

How is this possible?

As you have the DUT connected to the drill press, you start to oil the two main bearings for the drive motor and the four main bearings for the pulley.  Voila, the power being drawn by the drill press will go down while the DUT outputs power into a load.

So the real answer is that it's NOT simple.  The efficiency of the drill press in terms of electrical power in to mechanical power out at the drill chuck is an unknown.  You cannot generate any useful data without somehow accounting for or working around the unknown efficiency of the drill press.  It's the elephant in the room.

I previously stated that a flywheel would eliminate most of these problems but the test setup uses a drill press and not a flywheel.  Knowing this, can the people on this thread and the EF thread come up with any ideas or solutions to turn the drill press into a useful test bed that can generate useful data?

Like I said before, this is a place to discuss and analyze energy systems.  So you have no choice but to try to properly analyze this energy system if you want to get it right.

MileHigh