Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

Quote from: MileHigh on December 29, 2014, 07:27:47 PM
Lumen,

Taking into context my previous posting, you are just clutching at straws.  There is no point in trying some "new flux workaround" when the basic design as it exists right now redirects flux already.  In my opinion there is just no point in going in the directions you are suggesting.

I have another generic comment for your consideration.  When you talk about modifying builds or circuits, if your description is longer than three sentences then forget it.  Nobody can follow a full-paragraph description of a modification to a build or a schematic in their heads.  But they are usually too polite to tell the other person that.  What you end up with is a bullshit conversation where both parties are generating words, but neither party really and truly understands the other party.  Sometimes you see whole threads talking about new pick-up coil positions, and new circuitry, and that "that will generate a big spike here" and "that should recharge your source battery" and it's all bullshit.

Seriously, if it takes more than three sentences then you need a drawing or a schematic preferably with a timing diagram.  I read your prose but I simply don't have a 3D CAD program running in my head.  Please don't be offended, I am just being honest with you.

MileHigh
MileHigh:
I do know that a person can have a concept vividly in their head but are unable to describe it in a way that doesn't require much thought to grasp by others.
So I do understand the problem in conveying thoughts.

Now "clutching at straws" is something I just don't do. I have given it some thought and applied the next logical design change given the data.
You can't actually believe that one flux path is just the same as any other.  This design has produced an anomaly from the start that one must consider regardless of any other problems with the design. Why does the prime mover load drop when the coil is loaded? This is not the same as just any flux path in a conventional generator where the output load always causes additional input load.

It seems clear that somehow Lenz is reducing the input requirement since loading the coil can only produce Lenz. I believe this should be considered different than just any flux path.

Luc:
Good job, the X cores work better!

MileHigh

Lumen:

Yes one flux path is pretty much the same as any other in the sense that the pick-up coil doesn't care what mechanism was used to change the flux.

Think about this:  You have a cylindrical magnet one inch from a pick up coil that is driving a load.  They are both on the same axis:

[magnet] ------ [coil] -->(load)

The magnet moves right and left (closer and further away) from the stationary coil.  When you move the magnet you feel Lenz drag.

Now, keep the magnet and the coil fixed in place.  Take a piece of ferrite and move it up and down in the gap between the magnet and the coil.  When the ferrite is between the magnet and the coil obviously more flux flows through the coil.  When you move the ferrite up an down you will feel Lenz drag.

In the final analysis they are both the same thing.

QuoteThis design has produced an anomaly from the start that one must consider regardless of any other problems with the design. Why does the prime mover load drop when the coil is loaded?

For starters, there are countless experiments on YouTube for all sorts of setups where the input power to the prime mover drops when you add a load to the output of the device under test.

You actually don't have any evidence for an anomaly.  I already stated one possible explanation for the prime mover power consumption dropping when the load is connected to the coil.

The main reason for the lack of evidence is that most of the input power to the prime mover becomes waste heat.  If you add the load resistor to the generator coil, and for whatever reason the waste heat production from the prime mover decreases, then it would explain the input power drop when the generator coil drives a load.  It's as simple as that.

All of your data is "drowning" in the waste heat production of the prime mover.  The waste heat production can be 10 or 20 times greater than the useful power going to the load.  You don't know what the waste heat production is for a given test.

This is the nature of the setup with the drill press.  So you guys collectively have the problem of trying to figure out how to deal with all of this waste heat production and finding some meaningful way to extract the data that you can work with.  If you can't do that, then you are just staring at some meaningless numbers.

MileHigh

MileHigh

I just noticed the waveform in Luc's first clip that he also showed in his new second clip and I attached it here.  Sorry I could not rotate the image to make it look better because my PC has no software loaded to do that quickly and easily.

I think that it's the open circuit waveform for the pick-up coil.  It's a pretty unusual waveform.  Has anybody tried to explain it or understand it?  I assume no because it's very early in the process for Luc's build.

Here is the important point:  You have to explain that waveform if you want to understand what is going on.  There is no such thing as looking at an unusual waveform and saying nothing.  If you don't even attempt to understand that waveform then what's the point?

I know, I am expecting a true investigation to take place among you guys that are truly interested in this project and the reality on the forums is this almost never happens.

How much you get out of this investigation and how much you learn is all up to you.

MileHigh

Quote from: ketone on December 29, 2014, 11:14:10 PM
Because they don't get their hands dirty and regurgitate what they "know so well" and derail unconventional thought which stifles the creative process.
With that being said,it was not directed at you MH ,it was my interpretation of an Armchair Quarterback :)

Ha ha.... I get the impression that you are suggesting I am guilty of the above nonetheless.  Right now a lot of the creative process and unconventional thought is actually coming from yours truly.

The truth is I am about to back out.  Let's see what the boys can do for themselves.  I have outlined a lot of critical issues for their consideration.

gotoluc