Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: MileHigh on December 30, 2014, 06:02:38 PM
On the contrary Luc, anybody that has been following this thread cares about understanding what your setup is doing, and what the YouTube guy's setup is doing.  The forum participants and readers care about the overall generic issue.

You seem to be suggesting that your setup may not obey the laws of science?  That would be unwise and actually ridiculous.  Your setup is 100% conventional.  You are just copping out, something we have seen before.  Perhaps between the group here and the group on EF collectively you will be able to make some sense about what your tests are really doing.

Correct the problem with the power dissipation in the generator coil and then try to account for where the power is going.  That's a bare minimum that collectively you should be able to do together - no putting your heads in the sand.

MileHigh

I'm joking with you man!... I've made no claims and viewers decision is advised ;)

Luc

T-1000

Quote from: gotoluc on December 30, 2014, 05:33:21 PM
Humm :-\ ...  where do you see the electromagnets are moving?

I might missinterpretated the simpl-ton syahputra device.jpg just the the rotor will be moving in direction from coil to electromagnet or otherwise. This will result extending or shrinking magnetic pole into direction of coil with movement of rotor in same axis. The Lenz force will be on same axis too. And the design in first page has it on 90 degrees instead...
If you rotate coil and electromagnet on 90 degrees on radial axis from the center then the rotor movement will start matching design we are after.

Cheers!

P.S> Thanks for videos, seems your drill motor really need replacement to more economic one and the cores have eddy currents in losses as well. Also to smooth out movement you will need flywheel for kinetic capacitor role there as well.

Jimboot

Quote from: thngr on December 30, 2014, 11:20:35 AM
I have designed so simpler device to experiment.
lumen also can do it :D
Thanks things, have you thought about the lines of flux if the iron roto poles were magnetically isolated?
Thanks great design.

thngr

Quote from: Jimboot on December 31, 2014, 07:43:05 AM
Thanks things, have you thought about the lines of flux if the iron roto poles were magnetically isolated?
Thanks great design.

in my old designs I did try to make isolation(it was hard tho) then I realise it was not necessary from now on it will be simpler. But I have doubt about extra cut on design if it is sufficient enough to break magnetic field to transfer it through rator may be it needs to be wider..
But wider it becames effciency of the electro magnet get worse.

MileHigh

I realize that OUR is also following this.  So that means that there are three forums that have threads and active participants following this proposition and following Luc's build.

Luc has built his device, and what remains is for it to be tested.  That does not mean modifying it again, or talking on and on about different materials for the C-core or whatever.

Look guys, there is no point in building anything if you don't know how to test it or what to do to test it.  I am challenging all of you, the next time anybody wants to build something, that you discuss a test plan and how to actually do the testing before the thing is even built.

But the main challenge for all of you right now is this:  What should Luc do to test his existing device?

Enough of the bullshit talk, what concrete suggestions can you guys make for Luc?  Don't tell me that on a forum for researching into alternative energy solutions that somebody builds a replication of something and nobody knows how to test the device.  If that's the case then there was no point in building it in the first place.

MileHigh