Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

Quote from: tinman on December 30, 2014, 07:28:29 AM
Your doing nothing more than driving your car around with the hand brake on. All of a sudden you take the hand brake off,the car picks up speed without pushing the accelerator any further down,and you think you have some how gained some free energy.The load is already on the prime mover,and when you draw power from the coil,you are releaving the stresses that have already been present in the core material-you just took the hand brake off.Luc him self has already pointed out that the drill press motor draws 10 watt's more(i think it was that much)when he places the core under the rotating flux gate yoke.

tinman:

I understand what you are saying but I believe you don't get what you just said.
If I'm driving around with my handbrake on and it's taking energy then when I push the floor brake I move easier.
That is what you have. Everyone is lost in the fact that it takes power to run and simply moves past the part where it takes less power when you extract energy from it.

thngr

I have designed so simpler device to experiment.
lumen also can do it :D

thngr

above design also produce motor effect while generating electricity with diode in series with generating coil.

T-1000

Quote from: thngr on December 30, 2014, 11:20:35 AM
I have designed so simpler device to experiment.
lumen also can do it :D

The magnets have to be stationary and the rotor is switching magnetic field. In your design the magnets are moving which are no different than in conventional generator.

Cheers!

Jimboot

Quote from: tinman on December 30, 2014, 09:07:08 AM
Jim
All electric motors will drop in current draw once they get up to speed when they have a load applied to them from startup. Even without a load,an electric motor will draw a lot of current during start up. The current draw will drop as the rpm increases-->unless they have what is called a soft start.
Yep I know, the point I was trying to make is that I can get the same output by keeping the rotors irons magnetically isolated from each other but it greatly reduces consumption power