Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

I'm assuming that he read my posting, realized his first build was nonsensical, and then quickly changed it and did a new clip without saying anything.  So are you going to shoot me?  If you make a mistake and somebody corrects and helps you in the process just stating that shows some character.  You don't need to play the knight in shining armor there Chet.

ramset

MH
One mans Nonsense is another mans experiment.
Luc is a very humble person and there are those reading here who may be unaware of his Life experience and  place weight in your "Assumptions, statements and innuendos.

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Jimboot

Quote from: Mister Caribbean Roots on January 06, 2015, 07:46:08 PM
Hi Luc,
Nice going with them experimentings... ;D
I would say to remove the upper part and put in it's place a iron disk with holes... ;)
Anything from 3mm or more in thickness is enough to get the magnetic flux to switch... :)
Drill as many holes as the particular diameter can take...this way you have more switching going on per rpm and it should/might help to reduce the cogging also... ;)
You must leave enough spaces between the holes to get the switching going...i would say...holes and spaces in between...same diameter/lenght... ;)
If it's difficult to get a perfect iron disk a square one will do just fine aswell...it has to be as square as you can get it so not to have to much vibrations... :)

The same can be done with the bottom part to when you are satisfy with the upper part... 8)
It would look like a octopus...lots of legs with coils on them...as many you can get in the particular diameter of your setup... 8)
By having upper and bottom like this you will have a lot more switching going on in lots of coils... 8)
Maybe this configuration will help with the cogging or maybe not...lol... ::)
Cheers
In my exp the cogging is eased with more poles. 5watt out  :o :o Sweet! Need to get some big arse wire :)

Pirate88179

Quote from: ramset on January 06, 2015, 06:10:27 PM

MH

you want to be loved and appreciated go buy a Puppy...

Chet

Chet, no need to EVER buy a puppy, or kitten for that matter.  Just make a trip to your local animal shelter and adopt one.  My new (well, new as of 3 years ago) lab assistant is a rescue kitty I saved from being killed, like his mother, brothers and sisters were.

I know this was just a small part of your post, but I could not help but jump in a recommend that folks never buy a pet when there are so many at shelters needing a good home.

Thank you,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen