Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

I think MCR's idea is great!  Call it the 'magnetic strobescope motor' or 'the chopper.'  High frequency will give you more power output for sure.  Along with it will come more Lenz drag.  it could certainly be quite aerodynamic and that reduced air friction may compensate for any eddy current losses.

gotoluc

Quote from: Mister Caribbean Roots on January 06, 2015, 07:46:08 PM
Hi Luc,
Nice going with them experimentings... ;D
I would say to remove the upper part and put in it's place a iron disk with holes... ;)
Anything from 3mm or more in thickness is enough to get the magnetic flux to switch... :)
Drill as many holes as the particular diameter can take...this way you have more switching going on per rpm and it should/might help to reduce the cogging also... ;)
You must leave enough spaces between the holes to get the switching going...i would say...holes and spaces in between...same diameter/lenght... ;)
If it's difficult to get a perfect iron disk a square one will do just fine aswell...it has to be as square as you can get it so not to have to much vibrations... :)

The same can be done with the bottom part to when you are satisfy with the upper part... 8)
It would look like a octopus...lots of legs with coils on them...as many you can get in the particular diameter of your setup... 8)
By having upper and bottom like this you will have a lot more switching going on in lots of coils... 8)
Maybe this configuration will help with the cogging or maybe not...lol... ::)
Cheers

Thanks for your good suggestions MC

That's a good idea to have a disk with holes, just don't know how much Eddy currents will effect an Iron disk?

Thanks for sharing

Luc

MileHigh

Quote from: Jimboot on January 06, 2015, 10:29:50 PM
ps

PS my ass Jimboot.  Let's see you come up with five original ideas of your own to help Luc with his investigations.

Jimboot

Here's a really good presentation on the Gary effect. Looks like we need some variable reluctance core material.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3f8v9bjx7g

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

I was doing tests yesterday with the Ramadan Bitt configuration trying to understand why each coil was behaving differently under load or shorted.
This may be of importance?
What I found was, only the left coil when shorted would cause the prime mover to drop in input power if the right coil was under a 1 Ohm load.
When I reversed the scenario, left coil on load and right coil shorted it would not cause the prime mover input power to drop.
So after more pocking around I found the left coil wire is shorted to the core, so the layer of protective tape I first added when winding the coil wire must of been compromised.

I made a video of it so we can have a reference of the effect before taking the coil off and rewinding them over better core protection.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEPo97MKpUg

I will rewind the coils and re-test to see if I can get the same effect without the coil shorting to the core.

Stay tuned for the update.

Luc