Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

I've been busy with another project for the past 3 weeks and didn't have the time to complete one of my last experiment to confirm if this effect has any value.
So before closing the book on this one, since my previous version was not showing a good results and was also a different design, I wanted to build a single coil version of Dragon's version (Energetic Forum user) since he claimed to have some good results.

Even with these changes, my results are not positive, however, I made a video of it anyways so all can see.

From all the replication attempts that I've seen, researchers are not doing power calculations (watts in and watts out), so as far as I'm concerned they won't see the reality until they do.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0souZVPKw8

I'm moving on to testing Erfinder's multi strand bucking coils.

Luc

Jimboot

Quote from: gotoluc on February 04, 2015, 04:42:55 PM
Hi everyone,

I've been busy with another project for the past month and did not have the chance to complete one of my last experiment to confirm if this effect has any value.

I had started a build of a user at the Energetic Forum called Dragon who claimed to have some good results with his version of the device. Since my version was not showing any benefit and was different then his I decided to replicate a single coil version of his setup as my last attempt before closing the book on this one.

The results are not positive, however, I made a video anyways so all can see.

From all the replication attempts that I've seen, researchers are not doing power calculations (watts in and watts out), so as far as I'm concerned they won't see the reality until they do.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0souZVPKw8

I'm moving on to testing Erfinder's multi strand bucking coils.

Luc
Thanks Luc,
Not sure why you'd say you're the only one that has shown measurements though. Grum, mcr and I have measured. Whilst you're using a power hungry prime mover some of us are not and are getting better outputs. So in answer to your question "why?" That is why.

gotoluc

Hi Jimboot,

I will retract what I wrote if you can post one video where we can see power (Watts) to prime mover when a load resistor is connected and disconnected and we can also see a scope shot (with many samples) of the sine wave across the load resistor displaying an RMS value.

Kind regards

Luc