Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: NoBull on December 26, 2014, 04:43:05 PM
When they started pumping, the electrolytic caps started bulging out so they gave up until a vacuum immune RF amplifier is obtained.
Other than that mentioning a vacuum chamber without a vacuum is pointless indeed.
The bottom line is that the tests that involved very small forces were not conducted in an environment that eliminated forces from ions formed in the surrounding atmosphere.  The test results are GIGO.

ramset

Mark E
you work in sanitation now...... garbage in Garbage out??

Actually some of us can read too...
there is no bottom line yet ,just some adjustments and further experiments....

this is typical of actual experiments into unknown regions.

the coming months, Eagleworks plans to upgrade their equipment to higher power levels, use vacuum-capable RF amplifiers with power ranges of up to 125 W, and design a new tapered cavity analytically determined to be in the 0.1 N/kW region. The test article will be subjected to independent verification and validation  at  Glenn Research Center , the ]Jet Propulsion Laboratory , and the Johns Hopkins University  Applied Physics Laboratory [14

sorry it does not meet your higher "experimental sanitation" standards ,perhaps you should apply for a consulting Job over there and show them how its done??

We do have some acquaintances over there...I'll put in a word for you ?

PLEASE ??

thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on December 26, 2014, 06:56:30 PM
Mark E
you work in sanitation now...... garbage in Garbage out??

Actually some of us can read too...
there is no bottom line yet ,just some adjustments and further experiments....
The suggestion was that those experiments provided meaningful data.  The fact is that they did not.  It doesn't matter whether one favors Shawyer's claims or not:  Because the experiments were conducted in an ordinary atmosphere they could not establish whether force acting on the assembly was due to ionized particles in the surrounding atmosphere or the relativistic CoM violations claimed by Shawyer.

this is typical of actual experiments into unknown regions.
No this is typical of experiments with inadequate planning.  The problem was that they had electronics on the unit that were incompatible with the test conditions that they needed to establish.  It is no secret that wet electrolytic capacitors can't handle low pressure environments.

the coming months, Eagleworks plans to upgrade their equipment to higher power levels, use vacuum-capable RF amplifiers with power ranges of up to 125 W, and design a new tapered cavity analytically determined to be in the 0.1 N/kW region. The test article will be subjected to independent verification and validation  at  Glenn Research Center , the ]Jet Propulsion Laboratory , and the Johns Hopkins University  Applied Physics Laboratory [14

sorry it does not meet your higher "experimental sanitation" standards ,perhaps you should apply for a consulting Job over there and show them how its done??

We do have some acquaintances over there...I'll put in a word for you ?
Be as snarky as you want.  I am still waiting for you to show an example of where your group has produced an effective evaluation in the time efficient manner that you claim.

PLEASE ??

thx
Chet

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

I know you're all at the edge of your seats waiting for someone to build a test device and post the results, so today I made an effort to get mine done and as I'm writing this a video demo with basic test results is being uploaded.

I must say even though the video has some interesting results I will ask those who have hope this device is the real thing to please stay calm and not jump to the conclusion this is a free energy device until we have done many more tests and I'm ready to make that claim.

I'll explain a little why I ask this.
When I first tested the device I used the drill press (prime mover) at the slowest speed and when I connected the load it consumed the exact power from the prime mover that the load delivered. So I thought this device isn't working and was going to post the video that way.

However, just before uploading the video I had the idea to try a higher RPM just to see what would happen.  So I went up two speeds and to my surprise it now was delivering power to the load without affecting the prime mover. So then I went up another speed and now it actually uses less power when under load.
So I shot the video of that and at the end of the video I said I would try a higher load resistor to see what happens and used a 12.5 Ohm load instead of the 1 Ohm load and it delivered 30 watts to it but also used 30 watts from the prime mover.

So there's something interesting going on but we need to take our time to better understand it.

Also, some weeks back I posted that I had the feeling this was similar to the ReGen-X effect and after seeing today's results I'm still thinking the very same way. So lets work together in a caring way so we can improve this effect as a group effort.

Link to video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZXFns8PZ38

Help ever hurt never

Luc

Pirate88179

Luc:

I really appreciate your caution in reporting your findings.  Warning folks not to jump to conclusions is always good advice.  I will watch your video, and I look forward to following your work in this area.

Very nice work.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen