Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

l0stf0x

I have dificulty with construction with laminations, so this is going to take time, or I could use ferrite cores (small version) but this also will take time..

and because I don't want you to wait for me, but rather everyone build his own one..  so I decide to make some drawings and explanations so everybody will understand the idea.

I am drawing them now..

Jimboot

Quote from: l0stf0x on December 29, 2014, 06:36:56 AM
I have dificulty with construction with laminations, so this is going to take time, or I could use ferrite cores (small version) but this also will take time..

and because I don't want you to wait for me, but rather everyone build his own one..  so I decide to make some drawings and explanations so everybody will understand the idea.

I am drawing them now..

Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing them

tinman

Quote from: Jimboot on December 29, 2014, 05:38:16 AM
Hey brad in my experiments the ferrite did not work nearly as well as steel laminates. It was explained by arenas and Matt that it's because the poles can't as flip as fast. I'm trying to work out where to get soft iron like syair used. Paul Babcock swears by steel shot but its a bit hard to get in melbourne.
Ferrite will transition much faster that iron or steel,this is why they use ferrite in high frequency transformers or inductors. Steel and iron hold residual magnetism quite well-im guessing you have a few magnetised screwdrivers lying around?. See how much magnetised ferrite you have that wasnt a magnet to start with-my guess is none.

Jimboot

Quote from: tinman on December 29, 2014, 07:19:52 AM
Ferrite will transition much faster that iron or steel,this is why they use ferrite in high frequency transformers or inductors. Steel and iron hold residual magnetism quite well-im guessing you have a few magnetised screwdrivers lying around?. See how much magnetised ferrite you have that wasnt a magnet to start with-my guess is none.
Mmm interesting. I tried ferrites and mumetal. ( left over from Orbos) laminate steel worked best for output. As shown in your vid they certainly had more drag. I don't pretend to understand why, I just follow the data :)

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on December 29, 2014, 07:19:52 AM
A couple of properties that make soft ferrites desirable compared to iron or steel:  Much higher resistivity.  Eddy currents are much lower.  Low remanent flux.  Low hysteresis.  The much higher resistivity more than anything else makes them more suitable for higher frequency operation than iron or steel.