Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thngr

than two of you do not have any skills at math and physics. some times research means math like discovering planets. Pluto and Uranus discovered by math and physics first!

Nikola Tesla:
If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search.
I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety per cent of his labor.

Who needs proof? Demanding money from non-physicist needs proof. who needs money? who do not know "how its done?" can do only with money. Knowing man can do it at the cave.

Try Harder to Understand.

prochiro

Thngr

You guys are wasting time and space right now talking about PROOF and NO PROOF. Both types of builders are necessary in a quest as this where no man has walked before. If one who knows only numbers can calculate on paper a workable theory he can not build it and bring it to full circle without having a mechanical man who likely is not a  physics major build it. The same man may not be able to get a working drawing if he, reacting only on known laws and information,  runs out of these known items. We still do not know all that we will know tomorrow. Lets get on with builds if that is what you do. Those that do the numbers can wait for your builds and prove or disprove them or get a pad and pencil going on this project and tell us what we could do better. You will notice that when going back and forth, you are going in circles and no one goes forward.

Prochiro

thngr

I have said I had found what I was looking for. if you are looking for free energy this it I mean. My aim was to draw your attention to this topic. I do not like debate. May be some one who has so many skills could help us for proof that everyone needs. (physicist, mathematician, theoretician, turner, shaper)

Jimboot

Quote from: prochiro on January 24, 2015, 05:12:51 PM
Thngr

You guys are wasting time and space right now talking about PROOF and NO PROOF. Both types of builders are necessary in a quest as this where no man has walked before. If one who knows only numbers can calculate on paper a workable theory he can not build it and bring it to full circle without having a mechanical man who likely is not a  physics major build it. The same man may not be able to get a working drawing if he, reacting only on known laws and information,  runs out of these known items. We still do not know all that we will know tomorrow. Lets get on with builds if that is what you do. Those that do the numbers can wait for your builds and prove or disprove them or get a pad and pencil going on this project and tell us what we could do better. You will notice that when going back and forth, you are going in circles and no one goes forward.

Prochiro
Hey Prochiro,
After having watched Theoria's vids where he uses his holographic flux viewer, I am far less inclined refer to some of those old school diagrams of magnetic flux. For me he has clearly demonstrated it's something very different and I'm building with that in mind.
My brain would melt before I completed all the math so I build, test and refer to Boyd Bushman - "Follow the data, theory be damned" :)

thngr

Ultimately my model will finish and impatience of me will last. I won't remember bad words that have spoken! I have no traps or mockery as valuable to you.