Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Started by syairchairun, November 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

epwpixieq-1

Quote from: hanon on March 30, 2015, 01:02:53 PM
I haver researched into Marinov and Nikolaev work as Enjoykin told us. Really interesting. The theory is lovely, now the question: how to implement it?

http://magneticuniverse.com/uploads/FileUpload/e4/24d9314e3aa202313fd3cf4259d19e.pdf

Quite intriguing article. Thank you for posting it.

On page 200 ( from the published source ), the ideas referencing the "electromagnetic inertial mass" come to play quite relevantly with Tesla's practical observations 115 years ago, recorded (only) in one place (to my knowledge) in the bottom paragraph at page 114 in his "Colorado Springs Notes 1899-1900", that a "fast" change in the dielectric field density  (a high voltage impulse), creates a reactive force in the underlying metal (the destructor of the dielectric field, expressed with Heaviside's words) , and this is (easily) observable with a metal of a substantial mass.
So, technically, this is one possible direction for implementation of these concepts observable, even with a naked eye. Which makes good sense, considering that Tesla with his ingenuity and experimental settings was only OBSERVING MACRO effects, exposed aggregately from the underlying relations of the physical world, whatever these relations/laws appear to be in their fundamental core.

syairchairun

Quote from: ariovaldo on February 27, 2015, 05:04:52 PM

Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8wysjpx0OI

Ariovaldo..

Good for your replica but it very wrong concept..U will get loss energy from cogging..
And little flux magnetic motion in generating stator..

Distance magnet and stator is critical..I will show how it work very simple..
Output 5watt for mini and low cost only replica..
U can drive it use keppe motor..

albator10

Quote from: syairchairun on May 11, 2015, 03:27:54 AM
Ariovaldo..

Good for your replica but it very wrong concept..U will get loss energy from cogging..

Wow !

Welcome back syairchairun  !

Yes please show us how to make a replica of your device.

Also tell us news about you !

syairchairun

Quote from: albator10 on May 11, 2015, 10:00:18 AM
Wow !

Welcome back syairchairun  !

Yes please show us how to make a replica of your device.

Also tell us news about you !

Mm..Thank's..
I am working in gen 100kva, Now more simple, the last working in 1month alwys replce bearing..
Detail will be shown later..
Some people try to stop this project and offer comfort to live without working .
I rejected it all I believe I can change a little problem of electrical energy in my area, there are many that require electrical energy .

gotoluc

Quote from: syairchairun on May 11, 2015, 03:27:54 AM
Ariovaldo..

Hello syairchairun,

it has been quite a while since you posted.

I would be interested in building a 5 watt mini version from the details you provide.

Looking forward to understand what I did not do correctly.

Luc