Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eric Dollard Meth addiction

Started by pomodoro, November 10, 2014, 02:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Restringing up power lines out in the desert in an attempt to pick up power was a crackpot project.  This is going on two years ago now, did anything come of it?  If I recall that was supposed to be the main purpose of the donation campaign.

Then there was Quebec '89 and the giant geomagnetic storm...  Too bad Eric wasn't out there scooping up energy and charging his giant capacitor banks.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote from: MarkE on November 10, 2014, 03:57:32 PM
It's really sad.

I seen Dollard called a meth head here before, but ignored them due to the source...for some reason I decided to follow the link to this latest 'meth head' smear job.

Apparently 'meth head's' lose their teeth, which Dollard reminded the interviewer of as he pointed that he had all his own teeth, when the meth  issue was raised.

Dollard exhibited no signs of mental unstability and made no negative statements throughout the interview, or to anyone on ou.co as far as I know...so why the smear tactics ?

I can well understand if someone says he's full of sh!t, but this 'meth head' crap is totally uncalled for.

Regards...

MarkE

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 11, 2014, 12:10:50 AM

I seen Dollard called a meth head here before, but ignored them due to the source...for some reason I decided to follow the link to this latest 'meth head' smear job.

Apparently 'meth head's' lose their teeth, which Dollard reminded the interviewer of as he pointed that he had all his own teeth, when the meth  issue was raised.

Dollard exhibited no signs of mental unstability and made no negative statements throughout the interview, or to anyone on ou.co as far as I know...so why the smear tactics ?

I can well understand if someone says he's full of sh!t, but this 'meth head' crap is totally uncalled for.

Regards...
In the linked video at the linked time Eric Dollard was disparaging people who literally saved his life, got him out of his beer can filled car suffering pneumonia as I recall, and spent a lot of money setting him up.  One guy sold his house to fund the project. 

As to the meth, I rely on Eric Dollard's own comments that were on a posted video.

As far as I am concerned he just hasn't said anything unusual that he's backed with decent evidence.  I regard him about the same way I do the people who shout at the air on Venice Beach.

allcanadian

@Mark
QuoteIn the linked video at the linked time Eric Dollard was disparaging people who
literally saved his life, got him out of his beer can filled car suffering
pneumonia as I recall, and spent a lot of money setting him up.  One guy sold
his house to fund the project. 
As to the meth, I rely on Eric Dollard's own comments that were on a posted video.
As far as I am concerned he just hasn't said anything unusual that he's backed with decent evidence.
I regard him about the same way I do the people who shout at the air on Venice Beach.

It would be a bad feeling to finally understand one was chasing smoke and mirrors, a lifetime spent believing success was just around the corner which never came to be. I chase my wife instead... way more fun especially if there's a few beer involved.
In any case there is a lesson here and if people want to forsake everyone and everything in their life to chase a dream then they should understand it seldom ends well.
Hope for the best but plan for the worst.
AC

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

synchro1

Bruce Depalma, inventor of the "N" machine, believed drug use helps free inventors from established misconceptions.