Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water and pressure reduction

Started by Gabriele, November 08, 2014, 09:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: Gabriele on November 09, 2014, 07:13:09 AM
It is clear the wall moves. What for me isn't clear is,i repeat,if when i remove the compression when the level of water is rised,how much energy the water returns... 100% of elastic energy due to liquid compression or less? Thx
If you compress water, It will "deform". Decompressing will make the water back to what it was.
The water responds to the pressure, and nothing more. The pressure is responsible for its compression, so removing compression, you also remove the same amount of energy you put into it when compressing.
Some loss will be found due to heat when compressing anything compressable.

Less useful energy out than energy in. Less than 100% efficiency.

Vidar

MarkE

Quote from: Gabriele on November 09, 2014, 07:13:09 AM
It is clear the wall moves. What for me isn't clear is,i repeat,if when i remove the compression when the level of water is rised,how much energy the water returns... 100% of elastic energy due to liquid compression or less? Thx
It is always less than 100%.

Gabriele

And by reducing temperature of the water?from 4 to 0 °C the volume increase... we extract cinetic energy of molecules and we make work...

Than we return LESS heat to the water (cause frictions the water warm up) and we generate more energy... can this be a method to break 1st thermodynamc law...? :-X