Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity Does Not Exist!

Started by Nink, November 28, 2014, 09:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

More out than you put in....
Sorry NINK I thought you meant   Overunity does not exist    meant something  like pulling Free energy from the air on planet earth was impossible ,or Magic thinking??

thought perhaps you meant ,doing something as passive as flying a Kite with a key on a string in a lightning storm could not evolve into a TPU or similar device.??

Yes,   energy harvesting is NOT more out than you put in. you just Plug in...

sorry about the Florida comment ,my experience with some "statistics" predates NOV, 2014 google searches..
yes its all PERSPECTIVE and no I don't believe for an instant that free energy  is Magic

its harvesting ,whether it be the TPU or similar environmental harvesters

or methods for extracting/harvesting the stored energy available in every bit and piece of matter in the universe NMR LENR GEOFUSION ETC ETC ETC

sorry to not quite get what you meant, glad we're in agreement

welcome to Overunity.com NINK ,I know you've stated here that you have over 100 patents
IN your name and drive around with NINK licence plates and all Manner of NINK  Bling

OH and you also Help People get Patents as part of your work ..[are we over 100 yet??
Nov google search?]

I guess you missed the open source part [top of the page]
or are you just Networking ......?
so's you can help??

Thx
Chet
PS
Toad good to see you around
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

Here's a picture of the Engine,  the one that throws power at US [NOT U.S. NINK} 24/7
and runs on some of the "other stuff" that Mark E will gladly tell you all about
[I think He's been there]

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/wsa-enlil/  [thanks to Rosphere for the wonderful link]

but in all seriousness
amazing place we live ,and we ain't figured it all out yet ,Although Techstuffs Bible
says we will before the _END_

I'm not actually in that big a rush..

thx
Chet
Thanks Grandma

Nink

Thank you for the welcome Chet,  I appreciate your continued interest in my license plates, patents and mentoring of inventors :-).  I initially joined this community as I was concerned that a potential scam was occurring and I wanted to voice my concerns.

I believe the efforts of the community, specifically MarkE,  MileHigh and TinselKoala have taken to continually expose obvious fraud are worthy pursuits especially when people who do not have the same level of expertise as they do may actually invest in a scam if this information was not provided. 

Since then I have spent some time reading the posts and I have learned a lot from this community. Many of the subjects discussed here are Taboo in the Main Stream Media as they impact Big Oil, Natural Gas and Nuclear Power companies revenue streams.  Based on the field specific terminology being used in a lot of the posts it appears there are a large number of scientist, researchers and inventors here who are sharing and collaborating on ideas.  As long as I am welcome I will try to continue to collaborate.

ramset

Nink
just be ware that Money and business are Poison here !

respectfully
Chet

Thanks Grandma

Pirate88179

I agree with Nink.  I think that Stefan should have called this "Energy Harvesting Dot Com."  That term really says it all in my opinion.  This would cover obtaining energy in the most efficient way possible from both known (at this time) and possible unknown sources.

The term "Free Energy" is fine with me as I see it as "Free To Me Energy".  Energy I can obtain for free...not energy that comes from nowhere.

I actually use that term sometimes in my videos of devices where I am getting all of the light I need for free.  It is not overunity, simply obtaining a lot of light at no cost to me by using "dead" or more specifically "depleted" batteries that I get at no cost from friends that would have thrown them away. 

In the US alone, we purchase over 3 billion alkaline batteries every year!  That is a lot of batteries going to the landfills that could be used to make free light for many, many folks for a very long time.

I am now playing with circuits that are about 95% efficient in operation.  99% would be better and 101%, at least to me, is not possible.  Nothing wrong with trying to get as efficient as the components will allow.

***WARNING***

Begin Personal Opinion Rant

I am not doing this to save the planet as the planet does not need saving.  It was here long before man and will be here long after.  After all, global warming is a hoax (re-named to climate change after they got busted, twice.) that does not influence my efforts.  I am doing this to save money, and perhaps bring lighting devices to those that never had them before or, can not afford to operate them.  If this works then maybe I can make some money so I can eat a little better and afford medical care. (Which just increased by 300% thanks to our person in the White House. My policy now costs $100/month more than my gross pay per month, no choice but to drop it.) Thank God I am very healthy at this point.

End Personal opinion Rant

So, not overunity but energy harvesting, and, figuring out ways to use the energy we do have as efficiently as possible.  Also, continuing the search for new sources of energy.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen