Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free transformer

Started by life is illusion, December 18, 2014, 03:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Quote from: life is illusion on December 21, 2014, 12:36:10 PM
Dear Promodo,

The answer to your question is easily found in the address bar of this page. Its called: Overunity! That's exactly where the extra 100W is coming from. You didn't watch the video of Lasersaber, did you? Yeah, so please check that out and you will see that the same lights are used in both power reading tests :) If anyone doesn't believe in possibility of Overunity and is still hanging in these pages, is either totally bored of life or is an agent :D In either case, Those people are not the reason I am sharing these ideas in here. These ideas are for those who are in search of something :) So if you don't think these are applicable and you are also not an agent, then just please move on, because now I know your opinion about these transformers and thank you for your comments :)

Best Regards
Sam

There is no "extra 100W" in that clip.  This may be a forum to search for over unity, but that does not mean we simply drop our rational reasoning just because we are searching for something out of the ordinary.

You are not here to try to censor ideas or people, period.

You asked me to point out what was wrong in your clips.  I can't do it because there were something like between 30 and 40 errors or incorrect concepts that you expressed.  So I can't spend the time and effort to go over every one.  The real answer for you is to go back and learn the basic fundamental concepts yourself.  There are literally thousands of places where you can educate yourself for free.  Then look at your own clips and critique them with your new knowledge.

MileHigh

life is illusion

Dear MileHigh,

I also would like to thank you for taking your time and telling us about your idea regarding this matter :) I hope you could also move on and let other say their opinions as well :)

Best Regards
Sam

MileHigh

QuoteI hope you could also move on and let other say their opinions as well

I am more than happy to let everybody express their opinions.  They can be positive or negative opinions towards anybody's ideas or propositions.  But I will not necessarily "move on."  If I have something that I feel is relevant to say then I will say it.

Every single person on this forum has the right to read what they want and post wherever they want.  We all would hope that when people post they are posting their thoughts without malice or that they post to simply act like fools.

The reality is that sometimes people do post with malice and they do post to act like fools.  However, you can't throw the baby out with the bathwater.  It's the human condition.

Pirate88179

Quote from: life is illusion on December 21, 2014, 12:36:10 PM
Dear Promodo,

The answer to your question is easily found in the address bar of this page. Its called: Overunity! That's exactly where the extra 100W is coming from. You didn't watch the video of Lasersaber, did you? Yeah, so please check that out and you will see that the same lights are used in both power reading tests :) If anyone doesn't believe in possibility of Overunity and is still hanging in these pages, is either totally bored of life or is an agent :D In either case, Those people are not the reason I am sharing these ideas in here. These ideas are for those who are in search of something :) So if you don't think these are applicable and you are also not an agent, then just please move on, because now I know your opinion about these transformers and thank you for your comments :)

Best Regards
Sam

Lasersaber is a brilliant experimenter and has done some fantastic work...which I have been following since his early days.  However, I do not recall, nor can anyone else, where he has ever claimed overunity.  (More power out than in)  If you have an example of where he has actually done this, please share it with us.  I doubt that you will be able to do so.

I can light a 40 watt equivalent led bulb using a "dead" AA battery.  I can also light a 48" floro tube from my earth battery.  (See my videos on Youtube under PirateLabs.)   Neither case is overunity.  Don't get me wrong, it is cool and fun to experiment with this stuff and, you can build some very efficient devices such as what I light my home with.  Just be careful about making the jump from cool and efficient to overunity.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

life is illusion

Dear Pirate88179,

Thank you for commenting :) I did not say Lasersaber claimed Overunity, I am using his video as a reference for those who say coupling is weak in this transformer. On the other hand, I am the one who is suggesting the possibility of Overunity by using more mass in secondary wire and also in core material. Also by aligning the winding just like I mentioned in the second video.

Best Regards
Sam