Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free transformer

Started by life is illusion, December 18, 2014, 03:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

life is illusion

Hello pomodoro :)

Thank you very much for replying. I totally understand what you mean and yes, that is sad, but I wold not expect anything else. But these types of research and thinking are my hobbies and I enjoy thinking and talking about them, regardless of any positive or negative results  ;D
The reason I thought about this idea was the video uploaded by Lasersaber in which he shows  the same kind of transformer I am talking about in which he feeds the transformer 20W and gets equivalent of 120W lighting out of it. Here you could see that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3YWB-noPNo#t=460

Best Regards
Sam

pomodoro

Where is the extra 100 W coming from?  Thin air by the look of it. You need to always remind yourself that inductors and transformers have been around for well over 100 years and are very well understood.  Perhaps the light uses 20w and uses LEDs to give the same light as a 120w incandescent globe. Well we have the factory that made the led to thank for that.

forest

pomodoro

I would say the answer comes from questioning terms we have been said as obvious. Like having 0.5W radio transmitter which has a range of 3-5 km. Never questioned how is that possible ?

MarkE

Quote from: forest on December 21, 2014, 10:36:53 AM
pomodoro

I would say the answer comes from questioning terms we have been said as obvious. Like having 0.5W radio transmitter which has a range of 3-5 km. Never questioned how is that possible ?
We send radio signals millions and millions of miles to and from distant space probes.  Antenna gain, coding gain, and low noise amplifiers make large distance per unit power quotients possible.  In the case of terrestrial AM band signals atmospheric "skip" delivers a lot of effective antenna gain.

life is illusion

Dear Promodo,

The answer to your question is easily found in the address bar of this page. Its called: Overunity! That's exactly where the extra 100W is coming from. You didn't watch the video of Lasersaber, did you? Yeah, so please check that out and you will see that the same lights are used in both power reading tests :) If anyone doesn't believe in possibility of Overunity and is still hanging in these pages, is either totally bored of life or is an agent :D In either case, Those people are not the reason I am sharing these ideas in here. These ideas are for those who are in search of something :) So if you don't think these are applicable and you are also not an agent, then just please move on, because now I know your opinion about these transformers and thank you for your comments :)

Best Regards
Sam