Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz free generator + a different pulse motor!

Started by life is illusion, December 21, 2014, 06:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BorisKrabow

Hello Broli ,  I was more interested picture(  gen4 ). The coil windings interact with a magnet, and Lenz remains in the core ! seems to have been a generator Gramm  and project Orbo .

Kator01

Boris,

by the way, position C in your reverse Lenz - pic is wrong concerning field-polarity
When approaching ( A) a North-field is generated in the coil which is compensated by the pm
When leaving the middle position B , field in the coil will change to South thus amplifying
the S-field of the pm-magnet-> more drag is acting on the rotor.

Kator01

NoBull

Quote from: kEhYo77 on December 26, 2014, 10:38:17 AM
So now You admit, that most of the flux will go through the first section that has the least reluctance. It will be concentrated mainly there if the core can fit the flux without saturation.
Yes, "most" but not all flux.
Also the word "now" wrongly imputes that I ever claimed otherwise.

NoBull

Quote from: BorisKrabow on December 26, 2014, 01:05:36 PM
Here is the correct video  : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm2USIYc53E   
change in the motion of the magnet changes the direction of the current
That video shows current stopping after the magnet stops moving because of resistance of the ring.
If there is no resistance then the current does not stop even after the magnet stops moving.

kEhYo77

Quote from: NoBull on December 26, 2014, 09:12:00 PM
Yes, "most" but not all flux.
Also the word "now" wrongly imputes that I ever claimed otherwise.

You agreed with Gyula's analysis: "You can consider the two flux directions A and B as two low value resistors in parallel i.e. good flux conductors and an input current (the flux from the rotor magnet) flows through both of them when you connect a battery across them i.e. the flux entering from the magnet is shared more or less equally by the two pathes: Phi[/font]total=Phi[/font]A + Phi[/font]B where Phi[/font]total is the flux from any one entering magnet. This means that path B shunts path A (and vice versa of course) and roughly half of the input flux of a rotor magnet will participate in induction from the output coil point of view."

Which implies roughly equal distribution of the flux between two core parts that is not true.
And you can not directly compare magnetic reluctance to electrical resistance as the reluctance of the same region can change the moment flux starts flowing!
So as at the beginning reluctances of both paths might be roughly the same, but as soon as the magnetic loop is being established the first path becomes more and more 'conductive' for the flux, that is why it is concentrated there in the end.

UPDATE: Here is tinman's video confirming that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFwIF4B7BP4