Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gerard Morin cold electricity and Overunity

Started by ramset, December 22, 2014, 04:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

I'm not totally sure, but the group of ' engineers and scientists' behind  the donation scheme, are two guys on energetic forum playing with a McCulloch  generator and some pole pigs. I don't go to that forum much, but often read that particular thread for some entertainment.

kmarinas86

Quote from: Jimboot on December 23, 2014, 07:22:15 AM
The one I watched with his guest was interesting he confirmed that the thermometer was being affected as the glass when touched was not cold but the reading said different. I found that bit odd. What does that though? It seems to do it in very different conditions. Is the em affecting the laser or the unit? Never seen that before with a thermometer

Yep

You're right, that doesn't make sense.

kmarinas86

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 23, 2014, 12:04:41 AM
Of course. Morin himself gives an excellent demonstration of all that I have said in this video, one of the shorter ones Morin has presented:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chEOX6AU7z8

Skip ahead to 6:09 if all you want to see is the thermometer going crazy.

But if you watch the whole thing: you will note that he claims 400 kV output with no justification. You will note that his DMM produces a wildly unstable reading with continual beeping, yet he picks and chooses what numbers to report. You will note that the thermometer is also beeping madly at him and produces readings well below zero when near the apparatus, when it is perfectly clear (no frost, etc) that the items being "measured" are not at freezing temperatures. Hear him admit that the thermometer is responding to interference. As an aside, you will note that he believes his batteries cannot produce high currents since they are nameplate labelled 1.5 A-H.  He does not understand what "amp-hour" means, or at least did not, a month ago.

In principle, all he had to do to demonstrate that the reasons for the negative readings weren't due to EM interference is to stick a black piece of paper between the thermometer and the transformer and measure the difference.

As far as the lack of frost, that's easy to explain. Flashing freezing results in smaller, more ubiquitous ice crystals, which may not be apparent in the video. You will also have to consider the humidity at the time. The unit was exposed to the outside air, so if outdoor humidity was low, you wouldn't expect much ice crystals to form.

He did totally flop on the other "measurements" though.

kmarinas86

Quote from: poynt99 on March 20, 2015, 08:57:04 AM
Another one of the "classic traps" that people can fall into when experimenting; just because a load has a specific wattage rating, doesn't mean it will be dissipating that much power when you connect YOUR source to it. If one makes that assumption without actually measuring the output power, one is likely to fail.

Yep.

Quote from: poynt99 on March 20, 2015, 08:57:04 AMTake a 100W incandescent light bulb; they are power rated at some specified input voltge of say 110VAC. If one puts only 80VAC into the light bulb, is the bulb going to use 100W of power? Of course not.

Exactly. Why they do not use a mechanical load? I've always suggested this to people in the OU community. Mechanical load, calorimeter tests, or it "didn't happen".

Quote from: poynt99 on March 20, 2015, 08:57:04 AMIn the video we can clearly discern that the voltage decreases (from the sound of the saw) as loads are switched in, and that is the first clue indicating the output voltage from his system is not independent of the load and should therefore be measured.

It would just be better to measure mechanical or calorimeter power and discount any "output voltage" and "output current".

Quote from: poynt99 on March 20, 2015, 08:57:04 AMI'm quite certain that if a proper input and output power measurement was performed on his system, he in fact would see an "underunity" result.

kmarinas86

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 23, 2014, 11:57:32 AM
It's affecting the electronics within the unit, probably not the sensor itself. These instruments use very sensitive "instrumentation amplifiers", a type of precision op-amp, to convert the tiny changes in IR radiation sensed by the sensor, into voltages that can be displayed on the digital readout as temperature. Instrumentation amplifiers are notoriously sensitive to EMI (electromagnetic interference) and people who do serious work will take great pains to shield their measurement circuitry from this kind of interference.

Possible in principle, but then it would be a bit hard to explain that the reading is consistently "biased in one direction" as opposed to fluctuating between high and low extremes.