Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gerard Morin cold electricity and Overunity

Started by ramset, December 22, 2014, 04:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: FatBird on December 22, 2014, 07:29:38 PM
There has to be something to this because the GREATER the Load, the
LOWER the temperature gets.  Thus PROVING Overunity Cold Electricity.
AMAZING!!!!

What do you Nay Sayers & Trolls say now?  LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Spf5WVGgSY&app=desktop

.
I say that the "measurements" were travesties for reasons that I have already listed in my first post in this thread.  GIGO.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Jimboot on December 22, 2014, 08:32:49 PM
The ambient was 4deg I believe.
TK have you observed that phenomena before? One of these units getting affected by EMI? Like a dmm unable to hand high freq from karcher

Of course. Morin himself gives an excellent demonstration of all that I have said in this video, one of the shorter ones Morin has presented:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chEOX6AU7z8

Skip ahead to 6:09 if all you want to see is the thermometer going crazy.

But if you watch the whole thing: you will note that he claims 400 kV output with no justification. You will note that his DMM produces a wildly unstable reading with continual beeping, yet he picks and chooses what numbers to report. You will note that the thermometer is also beeping madly at him and produces readings well below zero when near the apparatus, when it is perfectly clear (no frost, etc) that the items being "measured" are not at freezing temperatures. Hear him admit that the thermometer is responding to interference. As an aside, you will note that he believes his batteries cannot produce high currents since they are nameplate labelled 1.5 A-H.  He does not understand what "amp-hour" means, or at least did not, a month ago.

Jimboot

Quote from: tinman on December 22, 2014, 10:02:16 PM
Cant see video on my phone. Was thefe light?--if it had lights, its OU for sure
No lights, he's done the temp check with lights on previous vids. What he did not show in this vid is how his circuit differed from previous vids.

Jimboot

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 23, 2014, 12:04:41 AM
Of course. Morin himself gives an excellent demonstration of all that I have said in this video, one of the shorter ones Morin has presented:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chEOX6AU7z8

Skip ahead to 6:09 if all you want to see is the thermometer going crazy.

But if you watch the whole thing: you will note that he claims 400 kV output with no justification. You will note that his DMM produces a wildly unstable reading with continual beeping, yet he picks and chooses what numbers to report. You will note that the thermometer is also beeping madly at him and produces readings well below zero when near the apparatus, when it is perfectly clear (no frost, etc) that the items being "measured" are not at freezing temperatures. Hear him admit that the thermometer is responding to interference. As an aside, you will note that he believes his batteries cannot produce high currents since they are nameplate labelled 1.5 A-H.  He does not understand what "amp-hour" means, or at least did not, a month ago.
The one I watched with his guest was interesting he confirmed that the thermometer was being affected as the glass when touched was not cold but the reading said different. I found that bit odd. What does that though? It seems to do it in very different conditions. Is the em affecting the laser or the unit? Never seen that before with a thermometer

Yep

tinman

Quote from: Jimboot on December 23, 2014, 01:07:54 AM
No lights, he's done the temp check with lights on previous vids. What he did not show in this vid is how his circuit differed from previous vids.
Hi Jim
I was just being a smart ass ::). Seems most OU devices these days have lights that are suppose to show the OU effect-i guess it's just a little joke between myself and TK.

But on a serious note,his 1450 watt drop saw will not be drawing the full 1450 watt's free wheeling like that,more like 300 to 350 watts i would think.

In fact,the whole video is rubbish to me,and i refuse to waste any more time on crap like this.