Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERO INPUT, 10 degrees thermal output...Yes,...genuine free energy

Started by TheoriaApophasis, December 22, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: picowatt on January 01, 2015, 10:14:53 PM
And, of course, if you don't know the answer, you can just state that as well...

Youre being a sophistic moron, I can magnetize an object by

1. Magnetization Using Indirect Induction (Indirect Magnetization)

2. A 1 volt battery discharge

3. or 300 V and 30 amps  and more.

You insane fucking moronic question is like asking how long do you have to open the TAP to get water in a glass.

Youre a sophistic worm.

picowatt

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on January 01, 2015, 10:18:09 PM

Youre being a sophistic moron, I can magnetize an object by

1. Magnetization Using Indirect Induction (Indirect Magnetization)

2. A 1 volt battery discharge

3. or 300 V and 30 amps  and more.

You insane fucking moronic question is like asking how long do you have to open the TAP to get water in a glass.

Youre a sophistic worm.

But what is the answer to this question:

During the magnetization process of a pre-magnet, with a magnetizer such as the one in the image you posted, how much current flows thru the pre-magnet and what is the voltage across the poles of the pre-magnet?

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: picowatt on January 01, 2015, 10:25:43 PM
But what is the answer to this question:

During the magnetization process of a pre-magnet, with a magnetizer such as the one in the image you posted, how much current flows thru the pre-magnet and what is the voltage across the poles of the pre-magnet?

you didnt mention the capacitance or resistance of said material

The displacement current which results from the production or consumption of total dielectric induction

I love sophistic assholes.

The displacement current I, in amperes, is given by the proportion of the total quantity of dielectric induction, to the time rate of the gain or loss of this quantity of dielectric induction, in per seconds. The current, I, is the time rate of variation of dielectricity....... so, now , asshole, what is the capacitance, mass of the object being magnetized, and its material?  Fe?  Neo Fe Bo? or cobalt?

Go pound sand, you sophistic worm.

picowatt

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on January 01, 2015, 10:53:06 PM

you didnt mention the capacitance or resistance of said material

The displacement current which results from the production or consumption of total dielectric induction

I love sophistic assholes.

The displacement current I, in amperes, is given by the proportion of the total quantity of dielectric induction, to the time rate of the gain or loss of this quantity of dielectric induction, in per seconds. The current, I, is the time rate of variation of dielectricity....... so, now , asshole, what is the capacitance, mass of the object being magnetized, and its material?  Fe?  Neo Fe Bo? or cobalt?

Go pound sand, you sophistic worm.

If you knew the answer to the question, you would realize how unimportant all that you speak of truly is.

So, once again:

During the magnetization process of a pre-magnet with a magnetizer such as the one in the image you posted, how much current flows thru the pre-magnet and what is the voltage across the poles of the pre-magnet?

(Are you conceding that you do not know what the current thru, and the voltage across, the pre-magnet is during the magnetization process using a magnetizer such as the one in the image you posted?)

ADDED:  The first step towards learning anything, is admitting you don't know everything...

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: picowatt on January 01, 2015, 10:58:10 PM
Are you conceding that you do not know what the current thru

I answered you 2 times,   not accepting the answer is not a non-answer

I see youve taken worm lessons from High for Miles