Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERO INPUT, 10 degrees thermal output...Yes,...genuine free energy

Started by TheoriaApophasis, December 22, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: minnie on January 02, 2015, 08:12:48 AM

TA,
        one thing that is a complete mystery is dark matter / energy, scientists really
seem to be clueless on this subject.
     How does this fit in with your ideas?
                      John.

I was reading the book, Dark Matter: An Introduction,.....recently, just for giggles and a laugh as pseudo-scientific Atomism.

On page 89 of this fictional and fantastical work to reify counterspace as being empirical and (dark) "matter" the author states: "The evidence of dark matter is by and large gravitational. The discrepancy between the luminous mass and the gravitational mass gives an indication of the presence of a huge unseen mass in the Universe."

Haa!

This absurd conflation of dielectric counterspatial acceleration is or could possibly be empirical matter of a type "dark", its both a field and force absurdity and impossibility.

The inertia and acceleration of matter towards a singular locus "in space" (but not spatial, rather a counterspatial sink) is simplex countersptial, or inertia which drives acceleration, same as gravity. There is NOT MATTER , or "dark matter" driving counterspatial acceleration.

The authors entire chapter on "evidence for dark matter" contains NEITHER logic NOR evidence for any such absurd premise.

The entire flawed premise of "dark matter" is based upon empirical and atomistic quantification of a "missing link" in the cosmos to which these idiots have reified as MASS, or "dark matter"

"dark matter" is Academic talk for ----"we dont fucking know"

MileHigh

"The evidence of dark matter is by and large gravitational. The discrepancy between the luminous mass and the gravitational mass gives an indication of the presence of a huge unseen mass in the Universe."

Do you really understand what they are saying above?

picowatt

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on January 02, 2015, 04:24:34 AM

sophistry and strawman fallacy,   didnt lose anything, other than the last possible point of respect for yourself

Hardly.  A very simple question was asked, you said you gave the answer twice.  I reread all your responses wherein those answers might have been, and found no mention of the correct answer.  As this was all discussed months ago, it should have been quite easy to answer the question correctly. 

You really are on par with Tinfoil hat and  Highformiles.

Thank-you!

Explain wireless particle energy transfer again,.....

20th time Ive asked,   still no answer

If you really want to learn about wireless power transmission (I believe that is what you are asking), I suggest you begin with this Wiki on the subject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_power

If you are indeed interested in pursuing further research in wireless power transmission, consider taking some courses in electronics.

Dont be a sore loser.

Excellent advice!

Good sportsmanship, a civil tongue, and being considerate of others should always be the chosen path...

PW

profitis

Quote from theoria:'nope,  OVERUNITY is   J > inertia

which is impossible.     

resultant joule J > inertia  ........impossible. '

End quote

You're talking about the 1st law thermodynamics here,no destruction nor creation of energie.I'm talking about recycling of said 'inertias'.I'm talking about 2nd law thermodynamics which prohibits spontaneous recycling beyond a set limit.this is overunity by definition.

profitis

@ken.Put another way,if that ball is heating up above amb,something else is cooling down below amb,with no effort,free work.paradise