Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERO INPUT, 10 degrees thermal output...Yes,...genuine free energy

Started by TheoriaApophasis, December 22, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Right on.  A hysteresis curve plots B vs. H.  A value of H is just a value of H.  It doesn't come in different colors, flavors, brightness, or other differentiating features.  It is just H.  Remnant B is a characteristic of the material magnetized and the history of H to which it has been subjected.  If someone believes that they can get a different result from magnetizing a material because of the H source, rather than the magnitude and time sequence of applied H, then I would sure like to see a demonstration of such a claim.

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: picowatt on January 02, 2015, 03:03:01 AM
Don't be such a sore loser

sophistry and strawman fallacy,   didnt lose anything, other than the last possible point of respect for yourself

You really are on par with Tinfoil hat and  Highformiles.

Explain wireless particle energy transfer again,.....

20th time Ive asked,   still no answer

Dont be a sore loser.

profitis

Quote from theoria-apohasis:'FREE energy is almost everywhere,...........PERPETUAL energy and OVERUNITY are nowhere to be found.   ;D'

End quote

Don't make me angry now ken.kelvins statement vehemently prohibits your ball from heating up above ambient spontaneously.this is over-fucking-unity,if it works as advertised.case closed

minnie

TA,
        one thing that is a complete mystery is dark matter / energy, scientists really
seem to be clueless on this subject.
     How does this fit in with your ideas?
                      John.

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: profitis on January 02, 2015, 06:12:20 AM
Quote from theoria-apohasis:'FREE energy is almost everywhere,...........PERPETUAL energy and OVERUNITY are nowhere to be found.   ;D'

End quote

Don't make me angry now ken.kelvins statement vehemently prohibits your ball from heating up above ambient spontaneously.this is over-fucking-unity,if it works as advertised.case closed

Nope,  OVERUNITY is   J > inertia

which is impossible.     

resultant joule J > inertia  ........impossible.

likewise there is NO ENERGY in matter, only its kinetic potential as a SYSTEM in whole or in part

Tesla said this many many many times

All bits in an atomic bomb are STILL PRESENT after the explosion, only a release of much kinetic energy is released, NO MATTER is converted to energy.

If you could release the energy from a trillion trillion tiny tightly wound watches at the same time ....BOOOOOM, ......all pieces are still present afterwards.

matter is not energy, only the kinetic system has said potential.