Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERO INPUT, 10 degrees thermal output...Yes,...genuine free energy

Started by TheoriaApophasis, December 22, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picowatt

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on December 26, 2014, 04:48:45 PM

NO SUCH THING EXISTS.   ;D

You might as well deduce from ignorance that the earth is perfectly still when you are laying out in a green valley somewhere.

Well then, the field from a static (i.e., stationary) permanent magnet, if that makes you more comfortable.  I only meant to specify a stationary PM as opposed to a PM in motion or an EM with an AC/pulsed drive.  I am certain Tinman will understand that to be what I meant by "static magnetic field".

(Although I have seen no evidence which demonstrates any detectable motion of the magnetic field surrounding a permanent magnet). 

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: picowatt on December 26, 2014, 05:16:21 PM
(Although I have seen no evidence which demonstrates any detectable motion of the magnetic field surrounding a permanent magnet).

there is tons of such evidence.

a generator, or any AC motor could not exist/work without said spatial magnetic flux density varied (rotations) with respect to time against a dielectric reflector (copper etc).

any spatially quantifiable field is denotatively the product of force and motion

KEY WORD being motion.

picowatt

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on December 26, 2014, 06:17:54 PM

there is tons of such evidence.

a generator, or any AC motor could not exist/work without said spatial magnetic flux density varied (rotations) with respect to time against a dielectric reflector (copper etc).

any spatially quantifiable field is denotatively the product of force and motion

KEY WORD being motion.

I have seen no evidence demonstrating any detectable motion of the magnetic field surrounding a "stationary" permanent magnet, and your examples present none.

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: picowatt on December 26, 2014, 06:29:07 PM
I have seen no evidence demonstrating any detectable motion of the magnetic field surrounding a "stationary" permanent magnet, and your examples present none.

I see your study of IAAD is nill and zero   

(instantaneous action at a distance).

likewise GYROMAGNETIC PRECESSION is a very WELL KNOWN ENTITY

also known as the larmor frequency,    (hint hint hint  FREQUENCY = MOVEMENT)

any MRI technician knows about it.

As I said, there are TONS of examples.

Essentially (like everyone ELSE), you dont even have a VERY RUDIMENTARY grasp of what magnetism IS