Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERO INPUT, 10 degrees thermal output...Yes,...genuine free energy

Started by TheoriaApophasis, December 22, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

profitis

tinman

Quote from: picowatt on December 26, 2014, 03:22:43 PM
Tinman,

As always, I look forward to the results of your experiments.

I am, therefore, curious as to whether you (or anyone else) ever measured the face of a magnet to test TA's past assertion that a magnet emits heat.  If you did, what were the results?  If not, why?

PW
Did the test,and to close to call. 20x20x20mm n52 has a .2/.3*C temp difference than that of the same size piece of key steel. Side by side and tested at 3 different times of day,the magnet was always .2/.3*C hotter. But here is the kicker,my little pet rock(we call it coffee rock here in OZ)is .4*C hotter than the magnet. So inconclusive on that one.

TinselKoala

Inconclusive? What was the actual hypothesis under test, that you would have stated before testing began? Your reported data seem to indicate to me that any measured temperature rise is in the "noise floor", rather than indicating an actual temperature rise. Your data from the "coffee rock" supports this conclusion as well. So I think what you have reported is far from "inconclusive". If your hypothesis was that a magnet will be measurably warmer than its surroundings... you have falsified that hypothesis pretty soundly, I think. You have been unable to measure a definite, non-artifactual temperature above ambient from your test magnet.

You may find the following article of interest:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emissivity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LesliesCube.png

All faces and objects mounted on the cube are at the same actual temperature; only the emissivities are varied.