Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZERO INPUT, 10 degrees thermal output...Yes,...genuine free energy

Started by TheoriaApophasis, December 22, 2014, 05:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Ah, Kenny baby, you still pretend like you just don't get it, don't you. Your pitiful attempts at salvaging your insecure ego are really sad to see. You continue with your logical fallacies and irrelevant posturings, each time demonstrating that you have no clue about how science is actually done. You are claiming a violation of some pretty strongly held laws of Nature, and you have provided no solid evidence for your claims. The "Keyboard Jockeys" against whom you flail so ineffectively, in your attempts to defend your fragile ego, are simply trying to get you to do things properly: support your claims with actual data that is reliable and can assign causal relationships. You have never yet done this with any of your demonstrations. The default position, taken by any rational person with a modicum of knowledge, is that you are wrong and your "measurements" are faulty, and many people have pointed out why and how. Since you so strongly resist reporting the results from simple control experiments, and considering your psychological makeup, there remains only one conclusion that fits the observed facts: you are a blowhard bumbler and nothing you report can be trusted.

And you are still having problems expressing yourself in English, I see. Maybe you should stick to literary criticism of Buddhist writings. At least there, you can browbeat your correspondents all you like without fear of scientific refutation. Yes, Kenny, you are full of fear, terrified that you will be proven wrong and that everyone will see how naked you are under your tattoos.

Didn't you forget something? Where's the usual chain of laughing cartoons? You have made a cartoon of yourself, you know, quite literally.

Quote from: TheoriaApophasis on December 25, 2014, 07:46:31 PM

the rest of these lazy keyboard jockey worthless fucks dont "DO" anything.

they lip flap and tell you why something they NEVER DID, and NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT, is "wrong" , etc etc.

theyre cute and amusing.

Quote from: profitis on December 25, 2014, 06:33:02 PM

You could be right,OR you could be wrong and kenny has unwittingly stumbled onto something else here.freshly cast bismuth is quite mirror-like and will,like most shiny metals,reflect far infrared radiation.if you have a near-perfect hollow mirror-sphere,will not all those ambient infrared rays be focused onto a centre-point somewhere in the middle?in violation of 2lot? There's a thread tucked away here somewhere from a few years back where a guy did similar measurements with a metalic cone-mirror and found a definite hotspot in the focal point,well above ambient temp.we may here have internal infrared reflection and focusing of ambient heat,a perpetuum mobilum.it should work with a near perfect aluminum sphere too,if I'm right

So you think a lens is overunity? You think temperature is energy? That's pretty funny.  Yes, I could be right, OR I could be wrong... and Kenny baby has the materials at hand to find out which. In fact he already knows which, but won't report the results of his own trials. You'll never see him putting his sphere and magnet into a thermally insulated container to demonstrate an actual temperature rise inside the container using a sensitive thermocouple, or doing a contact measurement with an accurate sensor like Groundloop has suggested, or any of a dozen other valid tests. Why not? I think even you, profitis, would do the tests and report them honestly.
But Kenny won't. His ego is like a stinking, rotten tooth: poke it and he screams in pain, lashes out with his insults worthy of an eight-year-old and runs for the anaesthetic toothpaste of his ego defenses. When all it would take is a tiny effort on his part, _if his claims were true_, to produce a sound refutation of his critics. Here and on Energetic Forum the story is the same, except he knows better -- barely -- than to engage in childish insults and potty mouth rantings there. He simply ignores his critics there, who have pointed out the same lackings in his naive demonstrations, and have suggested the same kinds of proper control experiments. I think it's hilarious that he can't even convince the denizens of that forum, who generally swallow any claim of "OU" hook line and sinker, with his weak demonstrations that do not even rise to the level of a sophomore science project.

TinselKoala

Quote from: tinman on December 25, 2014, 06:24:35 PM
Just ordered 3 chunk's.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pure-99-99-Bismuth-Bullion-Bar-50-Gram-Chunk-Piece-Pieces-Silver-Like-/281127898374?pt=AU_Bullion&hash=item4174874d06#ht_1072wt_684

Have the magnets already.
Have the 8 ounce casting die's already-sinker moulds.
This one i have to try.

But do you have a color FLIR imager, of the same quality, and more importantly the same _cost_ as Kenny's? Or will you have to take the "poor man's route" and use a contact thermometer, or calorimetry in an insulated container, or try to run a LTD Stirling engine on the alleged heat output of the bismuth?

Here's a testable hypothesis from me: If your measurements support Kenny's claim, he will be ecstatic and will be your friend for life. And if they do not... he will claim that your measurements are invalid and that you are just another bumbling lip-flapping keyboard jockey who has never had an original thought and can't actually do anything right.

MileHigh

Quote from: profitis on December 25, 2014, 08:11:03 PM
So true kenny.lets see if they get off their butts and rule out a 2lot violation here.

You have to REALLY start thinking straight.

TinselKoala

Quote from: MileHigh on December 25, 2014, 10:53:40 PM
You have to REALLY start thinking straight.

That's right. It is not the duty of critics to perform experiments that might yield results that counter the claimant's, although it may be interesting when they do so. It is _always_ the duty of the claimant to provide solid evidence for his own claims, in the form of proper measurements, properly conducted true experiments, and valid critical analyses.
You can see this happening with "real" scientists all the time. The recent case of Haruko Obokata is illustrative. She was allowed to try to repeat her own reported experiments under supervision, and when she couldn't... well, we know the rest of that story don't we. One of her co-authors even committed suicide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruko_Obokata

profitis

Quote frm tinselkoala:'o you think a lens is overunity? You think temperature is energy?'

End quote

Absolutely.kelvinsstatement expressly forbids spontaneous concentration of heat under even distribution conditions