Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just an Observation from a new member

Started by clixbits, December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clixbits

As the subject says this is just an observation from a new member.
Whilst browsing through some of the posts in the forums I keep seeing certain people (I won't mention any names) that are VERY QUICK to dispel or attempt to disprove or ridicule various claims made.
Don't for one instant think that there aren't people here (paid shills) in the forums whose job it is to dispel, divide, disprove or ridicule.
Forums like this one and others are touching on VERY sensitive issues, that deal with global power & control mechanisms.
Those in power want to keep themselves in those positions and will do just about anything to maintain the current paradigms.

pomodoro

Its because many people have no idea of fundamentals. Just look now for example, many threads about eliminating Lenz's laws yet some silly high school questions are coming up. Its not my field, so it doesn't bother me, but I can see why others are livid! You can't move forward when you take so many backwards. These guys want serious research, that's why they are still here and they will tear down anything they see as being done or said before and failed. Have a look at the thousands of threads from the past, its all been repeated over and over. Also take a look at the join dates of most vocal posters, mostly are quite new. Where are all the self made hero's from a few years ago? Basically, you better know your stuff before posting ideas on here!

FatBird

Excellent Observation Clixbits.  Generally speaking they are called TROLLS.

1.  They Troll around Free Energy Forums to discourage good ideas.
2.  Value their paycheck more than they value free energy for the world.
3.  Try to get inventors to chase insignificant rabbit trail ideas to waste time.
4.  Try to discredit and ridicule good honest inventors that are trying to help the world.
5.  Are generally paid by Big Oil Corporations so nothing interferes with Big Oil's FAT PROFITS.
6.  Try to cause anger and fights to get people discouraged and fight with each other so they give up and go away.

Trolls build nothing, contribute nothing and add nothing to anyone.  They are a Moral & Financial DRAIN on society.

------->  You guys that FIT THIS DESCRIPTION should be ASHAMED of yourselves & CHANGE for the better!!!

.

TinselKoala

Neither one of you can provide any evidence that your claims of "paid shills" are true. You are simply liars, and you are lying in an attempt to provoke responses. Look to yourselves, FatBird and Clixbits, if you want to see some of the real trolls on this forum.