Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just an Observation from a new member

Started by clixbits, December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: forest on December 24, 2014, 07:05:11 PM

Are you trying to say that US military is working on free energy and spying this forum ?  ???

No.  I am sure they are working on efficient energy production but have never heard of us over here.  I believe that we are below the radar as it were.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Madeo

Quote from: MileHigh on December 24, 2014, 10:09:31 AM[/font]Madeo:I didn't make the arguments, it was someone else.  No matter, you still showed that you don't have a leg to stand on.  Advancing your case is not pointless.  It's to show that you have some reasons for saying what you are saying and that you are not just parroting the same old cliches.Yes the sun is free, there is nothing to debunk.   Even you suggesting that I am supposed to 'debunk' the sun is ridiculous.  But the sun does have a limited shelf life.  Ho Ho HoMileHighP.S.:  A lot of my postings are made to stop criminals in their tracks.  GDS Technologies is a recent case of trying to stop a crime from being committed by an evil man that wants to steal money from people like you.
[/font]

Trying to protect people like me from criminals ??   How sweet of you ....  BUt, here's the thing,  nobody asks you to do it. I don't want it and certainly a good number of people here don't want it either.  Do us a favor and keep it to yourself... please?  If I fall victim to these criminals you speak of, then it's my own fault and I will deal with the consequences. 

If you don't care much about Overunity,  free energy, or whatever you prefer to call it ,   then I think you should look up to the top of the page and read the website again?  It clearly says  "OVERUNITY: searching for free energy and discussing free energy."  4000 posts and none of it are anywhere close to "SEARCHING" or "DISCUSSING" the topic (more like attacking it). If you are lost, then I can provide you a direction and a link to a website called  "UNDERUNITY."  You can invite and take your comrades there with you.  ;D

dieter

Would you mind stop quoting MH, you undermine the ignore function  8) ... hrm, nothing personal. Besides, he was told without success this very same suggestion already in the past.

Recently I read on a TK vid comments section about what is wrong with Hopegirl. Appearently the discussion was focused on her body mass and her titties. That of course justifies any witchhunt.

Pirate I agree to some degree. Interestingly the US Military (Navy?) researched on cold fusion since Pons and Fleischmann and meanwhile verified heat excess (who cares about the absence of gamma radiation ), regardless of the DOE 1990 Verdict of "pathetic science".

As for the pink unicorn of TK, this is plain dialectics.

Peace

orbut 3000

The likes of MH, TK, ME always try to derail the threads here with their off-topic discussions of the subject matter at hand and - even worse - with cogent arguments and analytical profuseness for the reader's convenience.

This is not right.

They should instead follow the example of dieter and Madeo and post on-topic personal attacks, incoherent, self-debunking rants and conspiracy theories.

(Peace.)

Pirate88179

Quote from: orbut 3000 on December 24, 2014, 10:55:17 PM
The likes of MH, TK, ME always try to derail the threads here with their off-topic discussions of the subject matter at hand and - even worse - with cogent arguments and analytical profuseness for the reader's convenience.

This is not right.

They should instead follow the example of dieter and Madeo and post on-topic personal attacks, incoherent, self-debunking rants and conspiracy theories.

(Peace.)

I agree Sir, this should stop.  Otherwise, folks might learn something useful and then where would we be?

Very well said.  I could not agree more.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen