Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just an Observation from a new member

Started by clixbits, December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

clixbits

I suppose the elephant in the room is not the occasional unsubstantiated claim that might roll across the page here.
it is more likely the things Like Wardenclyffe and Tesla and the 5000 + patents that have been seized by the government for "national security reasons" ,also the personal history of many people that have passed thru these forums and persons we know that had experience with vapor carbs in years past or electric motor Verters and such ,or Steven Mark TPU , the Hubbard coil,  even recent Thorium reactors fall into the "powers that be"  or MIB  control and protect the "status quo" category.

I could go on and on with all the things which we have no idea where they went or what really happened,  today its big news to transmit electricity 4 feet .

no one here can say for certain one way or the other ,but of one thing I am certain
of ,there has absolutely positively been removal of game changing technologies from our lives by "the powers that be".
for nothing more than their own personal gain.....

here just look thru some of this
https://sites.google.com/site/braxpeace2/waterinfuelblends

and here is why we don't see this
Snip
Last winter, two Long Island schools converted to Cottell's system, and both reduced their fuel usage by about 25%. Adelphi University reports that it saved more than 3,500 gallons of oil per week! -- and reduced soot output by 98 %."

-----------------
just one that we are investigating from the above link
http://www.rexresearch.com/cottell/cottell.htm

and the TinMan knows that some of these other even more exotic water fuel claims which we no longer see ,
are quite possible........

there are many more examples and the Portly Chicken doesn't need to be Plucked[fatbird]
we just need to pay attention......and also stop "making believe" that the truth is all out in the open

because its not....

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on December 24, 2014, 12:34:26 AM
clixbits
snipped ...

no one here can say for certain one way or the other ,but of one thing I am certain
of ,there has absolutely positively been removal of game changing technologies from our lives by "the powers that be".
for nothing more than their own personal gain.....
... snipped

thx
Chet
That is a remarkable claim.   It requires that:  1) There exists proof of the existence of some technology, 2) There exists proof that the technology is "game changing", and 3) There exists proof that "the powers that be" "removed" that technology from the market somehow.  These mutual requirements would seem to be at odds with each other and reality.  Please cite a specific example.

ramset

A specific example Mark E ??

Last winter, two Long Island schools converted to Cottell's system, and both reduced their fuel usage by about 25%. Adelphi University reports that it saved more than 3,500 gallons of oil per week! -- and reduced soot output by 98 %."

this was in 1974

that will have to do for now
I have no time for your ping pong game ATM

ohhh
I'll add this for you so you don't have to

"nothing to see here folks Just move along"
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TheoriaApophasis

Quote from: clixbits on December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM
As the subject says this is just an observation from a new member.
Whilst browsing through some of the posts in the forums I keep seeing certain people (I won't mention any names) that are VERY QUICK to dispel or attempt to disprove or ridicule various claims made.
Don't for one instant think that there aren't people here (paid shills) in the forums whose job it is to dispel, divide, disprove or ridicule.
Forums like this one and others are touching on VERY sensitive issues, that deal with global power & control mechanisms.
Those in power want to keep themselves in those positions and will do just about anything to maintain the current paradigms.

tinselKoala and MilesHigh are the two demented fucking assholes to which you refer.

theyre both cat scat sophistic demon shit of high magnitude.

or, just white noise.

Madeo

Quote from: ramset on December 24, 2014, 12:34:26 AM
clixbits

I could go on and on with all the things which we have no idea where they went or what really happened,  today its big news to transmit electricity 4 feet .

This is probably one of the funniest or infuriating thing i've seen in recent history. The MIT are like super proud of their invention  "WITRICITY"  I believe it's called to transfer electricity a few feet away.  They haven't said a word about Tesla who transfered electricity miles away with efficiency far superior than anything else today. Sometimes,  I just shake my head and ask "WTF??"

Madeo