Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just an Observation from a new member

Started by clixbits, December 22, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmhand

This video serves to show the level of psychopathy in American Law enforcement and Government is no better. The same can be
said for some other countries operating under their so called "rule of Law". Allies to the US of course, and this is not to say other
countries have no corruption it's just to point out that the US stands on false High moral ground, they are just as psycho as any
other countries leaders on the planet, they just try to sly dog about it. The higher ups that will try to protect him at first  to keep
him in the job might then throw him under the bus and abandon the drug planting bad cop, he's prepared to ruin another mans
life for a bust so they would want to keep him if they could. Let's see if anyone can show he was convicted and jailed for his
attempt at crime while pretending to be a real officer of the Law.. Fact is he is a very dangerous criminal and should not even get
bail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMA1Otuat2U

He should be in jail already.

Farmhand

It makes one wonder how the U.S.A. That owes more money than any other country can claim to be the world leader in many
different respects. The reasons the U.S. has a firm grip on most of the world is through the petro dollar and fear=terror.

Truth is the economies of almost all countries have been sucked dry and mismanaged by a bunch of psychopaths.

People are frightened to speak against the Authorities even here in Australia, because we know they can hear us if they want.
The things our governments do usually always have a reverse effect to what they claim the implemented measures will do.
Masters of deceiving the masses. Mainstream Media is controlled no doubt in my mind.

Google is not our friend. Hahahahaha.

Pirate88179

Quote from: Farmhand on December 28, 2014, 10:43:39 PM
It makes one wonder how the U.S.A. That owes more money than any other country can claim to be the world leader in many
different respects. The reasons the U.S. has a firm grip on most of the world is through the petro dollar and fear=terror.

Truth is the economies of almost all countries have been sucked dry and mismanaged by a bunch of psychopaths.

People are frightened to speak against the Authorities even here in Australia, because we know they can hear us if they want.
The things our governments do usually always have a reverse effect to what they claim the implemented measures will do.
Masters of deceiving the masses. Mainstream Media is controlled no doubt in my mind.

Google is not our friend. Hahahahaha.

Farmhand:

Please just know that the "leadership" of this country does not speak for me, nor do I share their views.  Actually, I do not know anyone personally that agrees with them.  Looking forward to 2016.  I love my country and the Constitution, they do not.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen