Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to make a Music Electricity ( aka Standing Waves)?

Started by luc2010, December 28, 2014, 06:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: luc2010 on December 28, 2014, 10:49:56 PM
Hello MarkE,
                   but pi 3.24 is not the only pi value, pi is not a constant value. There is are different pi value for squaring the circle "geometry term" and a different pi value exist for outer space as well. For example I cold rolled a sheet of steel 1.2m wide 2.4m long by 3mm thick into a cylinder and it grew in length by over 50mm. Pi at 3.14 is good for drawing plans but not practical for real world engineering.

Best Regards
luc2010
Pi is the ratio of the length of a circle's circumference to its diameter.  "Taxicab" geometry artificially defines a path that incrementally moves towards and away from the circumference of a circle resulting in a contrived artificially long "path" length for the circumference.  Pi, and its approximation of 3.141592653590 is fundamental to all AC electrical engineering.  Your assertion that it is "not practical for real world engineering" is flat wrong.

Pirate88179

Quote from: MarkE on December 28, 2014, 11:21:53 PM
Pi is the ratio of the length of a circle's circumference to its diameter.  "Taxicab" geometry artificially defines a path that incrementally moves towards and away from the circumference of a circle resulting in a contrived artificially long "path" length for the circumference.  Pi, and its approximation of 3.141592653590 is fundamental to all AC electrical engineering.  Your assertion that it is "not practical for real world engineering" is flat wrong.

If it were not "practical for real world engineering", then the computer he is typing on would not work.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

CANGAS

Quote from: luc2010 on December 28, 2014, 10:49:56 PM
Hello MarkE,
                   but pi 3.24 is not the only pi value, pi is not a constant value. There is are different pi value for squaring the circle "geometry term" and a different pi value exist for outer space as well. For example I cold rolled a sheet of steel 1.2m wide 2.4m long by 3mm thick into a cylinder and it grew in length by over 50mm. Pi at 3.14 is good for drawing plans but not practical for real world engineering.

Best Regards
luc2010

Just how much metal-working experience have you had?

I have been guessing that it is not extensive. Tell me, have you ever learned the right way to bend a tube, such as a car brake line?

CANGAS 111

luc2010

You just gives me another reason, Why we dont have publicly Higth ''efficient'' working machines!!

quote:
      '' Not amount of attestation of innumerable and honest witnesses would ever convince anyone versed in mathematical and mechanical science,  that a person had squared the circle or Discovered perpetual motion.''
                                                                                                                                                               Baden Powell, Essays and reviews, 1860

luc2010

According to the mathematians:

Pi= 3,141 592 653 589 793 ....
Phi=1.618033...

my question is not how they came up with this?
in nature everything is proportional, its all about music if you prefer

so what is the ''perfect'' value used by nature?

the answer:

pi=a/b
phi=c/d
(a,b,c,d are natural number)

why this so important?
because, we need to make a  music / standing waves

frequancy= wave speed/ wave lengeth

electromagnetic waves, sound waves.. its the same rule!

BUT in music, we have no ''perfect'' tuning and this is the topic,  so  my quetion is:
how to tune in the coil?

other exemple:

In the field of amplified speaker design,  there is a long-known secret about how to keep unintended standing waves from forming. sealed box enclosures are always built with interior proportions ''aproximating'' the golden ratio! and its inverse, such as 0.62*1*1.62.
(just fibonacci 0.62 + 1 = 1.62)

These proportions are widely considered  antiharmonic and optimal for eliminating standing waves inside a speaker box.
This works because standing waves cannot form when reflected at or near the proportion of the golden ratio or its inverse!!

Similarly, rooms and auditoriums built in this proportion will not echo and, along with non-reflective materials, avoid extraneous dissipation or cancellation of the original sound energy that can occur in interfering waves!!!

Best Regards and have a good new year
luc2010